Social Pranks

Yeah me too, I didn't find the prank funny at all, nothing was funny about it. Bad concept. I don't know what that was supposed to achieve?. Bro can you imagine if me and you were walking in the street and we saw that?, we would hurt him badly, makes my blood boil.

I enjoy pranks but not about abusing animals. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

giphy.gif

If someone did that to me I would know it was a prank. Because if I thought it wasn’t it would be a fight. I like subtle stuff, like the guy on escalator slightly touching a mans hand on way up....

SJWs say this is racist towards minorities because minorities are more likely to steal bikes so it’s unfair.
Yeah, they would say that. The guys who got caught steeling the bikes are racist for fulfilling the stereotype.

This one is kinda tough to explain but I'll try

Every few months we have this thing at work where you have to take a group of people from different departments and show them what you do. So this one guy I work with was the one showing a group around and we noticed this girl who we had a picture of from the employee of the month board was part of his group. We put the picture in his locker and drew a heart around it. When he came by he opened it and she saw it and flipped the fuck out. Took him to HR and damn near got him fired. We had to explain what we did to her like ten times to calm her down. lmao.

a while back I yawned & tears were streaming out of my eyes. I left them there & made believe I was crying to my older sister while holding my phone. she started freaking the fuck out saying "OMG what happened??" like the world just ended,

I just broke out of it & started cracking the fuck up & she got super pissed hahaha

This one is kinda tough to explain but I'll try

Every few months we have this thing at work where you have to take a group of people from different departments and show them what you do. So this one guy I work with was the one showing a group around and we noticed this girl who we had a picture of from the employee of the month board was part of his group. We put the picture in his locker and drew a heart around it. When he came by he opened it and she saw it and flipped the fuck out. Took him to HR and damn near got him fired. We had to explain what we did to her like ten times to calm her down. lmao.
Legit made me laugh out loud.
laughing-hysterically-gif.gif

Glad he didn't get fired though.

Back