Social Pranks

I think I've mentioned this on here before but I still regret 30 years ago calling our "Kids Helpline" and doing a role play with my mate in the background. Basically I pretended my dad was bashing me up and he came in in the background "Hey Son what are you doing?" "Ah dad STOP!" *click*

I still feel really bad about this.

Yeah they are so cool and awesome, also I would be much less worried about doing a prank there, but here you have to be careful because you don't know who can take it the wrong way and use their gun or something.

tenor.gif

Japanese pranks can get out of hand. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

When I was growing up both my older brother and sister were being rowdy as fuck and my mother kept telling them to calm down and stop fighting but they weren't listening. I was napping so I missed it. My brother and sister hear what sounds like my mom falling down the basement stairs and both ran to the stairs to find my mother on the bottom of the stairs not moving with blood on her forehead. They both ran downstairs, crying and were screaming for my mom to wake up and get up. She got so sick of them not listening she poured ketchup on her face and acted like she fell down the stairs. She stood up and went "GOTCHA". Both thought it wasn't funny at all but it worked and they behaved themselves for the rest of day.

Check out this prankster. It’s so funny how he scars his kids for life for YouTube views

Check out this prankster. It’s so funny how he scars his kids for life for YouTube views

I remember the youtube channel FamilyOFive had two of their sons taken away and their channel terminated because the pranks they pulled on their kids were traumatizing to them and also that they were exploiting them for money.

I remember the youtube channel FamilyOFive had two of their sons taken away and their channel terminated because the pranks they pulled on their kids were traumatizing to them and also that they were exploiting them for money.
Yep. What was even more bizarre was the fan base they had. Who the fuck was into these videos?

Japanese pranks can get out of hand. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

I do this prank all the time to my cats, but it normally only works on 1 of them, the other 3 never fall for it, hahaha they always give me that look they do as to say "the fuck you doing......... bi*ch* LOL

d1d3ad4af252b8d2fcf85ba9923bcb78.gif

I shit on the carpet while my wife was out and when she came back and seen it I said "it was meant to be a good surprise, I got us a dog from the shelter"

When she asked where the dog was I started beating her into a living death lol.

Kittie pranks are more adorable. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Awww thats sooooo adorable, haha it was so funny how they were concerned to go past that plastic, that big white cat was more brave though and went for it, it was so funny how their eyes were all following that woman spinning that thing. too cute. thank you, I enjoyed it :) Thanks best friend

Awww thats sooooo adorable, haha it was so funny how they were concerned to go past that plastic, that big white cat was more brave though and went for it, it was so funny how their eyes were all following that woman spinning that thing. too cute. thank you, I enjoyed it :) Thanks best friend
If I saw him doing this for real I'd beat his ass. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

If I saw him doing this for real I'd beat his ass. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Yeah me too, I didn't find the prank funny at all, nothing was funny about it. Bad concept. I don't know what that was supposed to achieve?. Bro can you imagine if me and you were walking in the street and we saw that?, we would hurt him badly, makes my blood boil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back