The Power of Mike Tyson's Intimidation

but let's see the fuckin shoe

This is how I know you dun train. Someone who really trains know that they and others who do, are too busy training to take pictures of their shoes like that.

How about instead you come to my gym and I introduce you to my friend Hay, and his buddy Maker, huh?

Last edited:
I cant show you my impetuous impregnable style outside of my gym bro. Im not allowed to share that knowledge. I could be killed for showing you that,you could be killed for seeing it. In fact itll be very hard for anyone reading this thread to stay alive if the ball really got rolling. This is where you back down from your challenge,im serious!

See, this is how I know you aren't part of the small, elite group of posters who not only poster here, but also train in the gym. See, I train, unlike you, and that is why I am able to give these precise, detail analyzes from hypothetical fights, simply because I have been in those situations before.

I can show you my boxing shoe and glove collection if need be to authenticate my credentials.

Did somebody say credentials?

Tyson use to always say that fighting was 50% mental. He would come into the ring and staredown his opponents, never losing eye contact. If his opponent flinched or moved eye contact, mike said he already had him beat.

What were some of the ppv buy rates when Tyson was in his prime?

Thats it? You guys are crazy.

There was no 24/7 for these events. Not every household even had cable TV at the time.

everytime i think of mcneely i think of that pizza hut commercial where he gets knocked out by a pizza slice

I think Clubber Lang had Tyson beat in the intimidation department:

11-07-25-cambiamenti-epocali-3.jpg

clubber lang was from chicago. that aint shit compared to brownsville

Back