The Power of Mike Tyson's Intimidation

I rate sonny liston a close second to Tyson.

liston53.jpg

yeah...yeah that works.

Duran kinda provoked that reaction in me too,in a different way. I remember seeing the first SRL fight. I was really young but obviously it was not live or anything.... but i knew who SRL was,and duran was CLEARLY the bad guy and SRL was the good guy. I was pissed that Duran was beating the hero,and then when the final bell sounded and both guys raised their arms and duran ran over to srl and pulled his arms down and was like "I WON I AM BETTER,FUCK YOU" I was shocked,cos i had never seen someone do that before,and i realized i admired that audacity alot. He was a guy who didnt give a fuck at ALL. That was scary and cool to me.

Ribalta... that mf got up from that shit.

Tyson Fury could take that shot btw

Fury would be unconscious within 60 seconds of the first bell.

What about hagler or hearns? Tommy scared me,and I was behind a TV screen!

What about hagler or hearns? Tommy scared me,and I was behind a TV screen!

i always liked the nick "the motor city cobra" great villanous name,better than the hitman lol

Fury would be unconscious within 60 seconds of the first bell.

But Fury is the best ever. I watched his cousin Hughie Fury box the other night and it was truly cringe worthy. I mean real bad. Yes, his opponent was worse.

IMO a young undefeated foreman was more intimidating--he didn't even seem human.

Foreman-Frazier%20Weigh-in.jpg

131203174033-1974-george-foreman-ken-norton-001165905-single-image-cut.jpg

I read that like Mike Tyson.

"That'th nonthense."

Evander ear bite

I think Tyson would beat them in a 1v4 handicap match.

Nope, Chuck Norris round house kicks Tyson in the face with his lightning speed, then Fedor throws a big looping right hand to close the distance and dumps Tyson with a hip throw. Ken Shamrock's get so worked up he keels over with hypertension (only said him because of his nickname). All whilst Putin is orchestrating the savage beatdown Fedor and Norris are doing, whilst rubbing his hands like a villain.
Putin and Fedor hug at the end, Norris flies off into the sunset.

Nope, Chuck Norris round house kicks Tyson in the face with his lightning speed, then Fedor throws a big looping right hand to close the distance and dumps Tyson with a hip throw. Ken Shamrock's get so worked up he keels over with hypertension (only said him because of his nickname). All whilst Putin is orchestrating the savage beatdown Fedor and Norris are doing, whilst rubbing his hands like a villain.
Putin and Fedor hug at the end, Norris flies off into the sunset.

Hey, I have been peppering people with teh jab, since before your momma even knew what lactation was, mkay? So I know a thing or two about the fight game, maybe even more than Jim Lampley.

I see this fight as simple. It starts, and a few moments later, all but Tyson have their balls bit off, spat out, and stomped upon.

Hey, I have been peppering people with teh jab, since before your momma even knew what lactation was, mkay? So I know a thing or two about the fight game, maybe even more than Jim Lampley.

I see this fight as simple. It starts, and a few moments later, all but Tyson have their balls bit off, spat out, and stomped upon.

tysons only chance is if he takes out fedor first. if he tries to engage the other guys e fed gonna give it to 'im

tysons only chance is if he takes out fedor first. if he tries to engage the other guys e fed gonna give it to 'im

See, this is how I know you aren't part of the small, elite group of posters who not only poster here, but also train in the gym. See, I train, unlike you, and that is why I am able to give these precise, detail analyzes from hypothetical fights, simply because I have been in those situations before.

I can show you my boxing shoe and glove collection if need be to authenticate my credentials.

See, this is how I know you aren't part of the small, elite group of posters who not only poster here, but also train in the gym. See, I train, unlike you, and that is why I am able to give these precise, detail analyzes from hypothetical fights, simply because I have been in those situations before.

I can show you my boxing shoe and glove collection if need be to authenticate my credentials.

haha,i train as well but let's see the fuckin shoe

Back