The post whoring here....

CrashZero

Brown Belt
Reaction score
seriously the amount you guys post whore is disgusting. Ill admit I did some of it when i was a newbie to get my avatar but I just fucked up 1 thread in the rickson forum, you guys are just posting dumb shit and doing it over and over and over and etc...... seriously take your bullshit to the archives because you guys are wrecking a cool forum.

STFU.jpg

Yeah. We use to post whore just a little but would have good conversations while doing it.

These last few days have been really bad

glad tokno you guys have ruined a perfectly good forum. I mean posting a bitmore then usual is fine but just doing this bullshit some of these people do in here deserve yellow cards, its ok to post more in here but keep it structored!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by CrashZero
glad tokno you guys have ruined a perfectly good forum. I mean posting a bitmore then usual is fine but just doing this bullshit some of these people do in here deserve yellow cards, its ok to post more in here but keep it structored!!!!!!!!

yes mom. sorry mom

it's a free country. unless you're ujac.

It all fell apart when Art left us. He has forsaken us.

I miss the good old days

Hey now jim. It was going good exceapt fo rhte last month. We do miss Art but life will go on. Just stop this non-sense splamming.

I did but I am allowed to.:p

Simth comes in here once and away. he always has.

He still ins't welcome though

herecomes look at the amount of posts you have in this forum, its crazy. Serious yo guys got to much free time to fuck up this forum, just go to the archives or gear discussion if you wanna fuck somthin up.

Originally posted by CrashZero
herecomes look at the amount of posts you have in this forum, its crazy. Serious yo guys got to much free time to fuck up this forum, just go to the archives or gear discussion if you wanna fuck somthin up.

apparently you didnt take a number, we are not taking opinions from dickless dog fucking newbs, now get to the back of the line fuckface

it's Earl's fault. I would have never done this if I didn't see Earl doing it...

Back