The poor kid Anik Humiliated at Q&A

The guy at 28:15 isn't much better, hehehe these pro wrestling fans really bring down the average IQ.

He often seems confused

aj0efc1.jpg

186kxAI.jpg

Dat Steve Carell face in the second pic!

Can some one post the URLs

A guy who grooms his eyebrows should be the last to accuse someone else of being a "darling."

A guy who grooms his eyebrows should be the last to accuse someone else of being a "darling."

Too bad you didn't come up with that one on the spot instead of defending yourself in this thread.

What the fuck...
Watching about 10 min of that Q&A actually disturbed me pretty hard.

Well..... That was painful and awkward at times to watch. Bad, sloppy drunks and many who'll be living in parents basement for rest of their existence. I love mma but fans like that are what gives it the trailer trash persona that is sometimes unfairly( not in this case though!) given to UFC fans. I give CM Punk credit for rolling with it and giving some pretty good banter to the stupid and idiotic questions that were placed upon him. I wasn't a fan of him cuz I'm not into pro wrestling but I give him props for going for it and hope he does ok in his fight.

God that press conference made MMA fans seem like a bunch of retarded hillbillies

Too bad you didn't come up with that one on the spot instead of defending yourself in this thread.

Uh, I hadn't otherwise posted in this thread. Think you got the wrong offender, Officer Internet.

Back