Social The Politics of Super Bowl Commercials

<{Joewithit}><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

To be fair it's a city that's in both states. So it's not something most people would know which state has the sports teams in Kansas City so I can't call him an idiot for that....but paying for an ad endorsed by a drug kingpin to get the black vote makes him an idiot.

Then making a tweet with said video with all blacks and referring to us as 'the worst of us' does make him an idiot.
Its the only black person he could find.

Lol Trump doesn't even know what state Kansas City is in. I think he might actually be a moron.

I hate to tell you this man..but you do realize there is a Kansas City Kansas and a Kansas City Missouri, right?

I hate to tell you this man..but you do realize there is a Kansas City Kansas and a Kansas City Missouri, right?

There is but they are two different cities with two different municipal governments. Kansas City, Missouri is the home of the football team, not Kansas City, Kansas. This was simply Trump being uninformed and assuming that if it is "Kansas" City, then it must also be in Kansas.

A small nitpick, to be sure, but just throw it on the pile of rushed and ill-informed statements that he has made during his administration.

I am aware.

And the Kansas City Chiefs play in Missouri.

Imagine what kind of person gets triggered by a commercial? Trump had a commercial and I am 100% sure my blood pressure stayed the same and I watched the entire thing.

I am not sure if I feel sorry or disappointed in these people.

Its a fucking commercial. The only woke people are yourselves.

TDS is real.

trump-tweet.webp

Kansas City, Missouri
Lost

It's true. Toronto used to have quite a few of them.

Weird. Then again, I've seen plenty of shit just walking around Seattle.

I'd imagine Goth clubs are still popular in the Midwest for some reason, like in Kansas City, Kansas, where the Chiefs are from.

Neautral in Kengsington?
Yes, but under an old name. Like 15 years ago, can't remember for the life of me. I didn't work at that one, but some of the guys I worked with did.

reminds me of a street market in Berkeley years ago where vegans were flaunting green foods including bean sprouts.
I leaned in toward the tray of them held by a proper hippie and then recoiled saying, "Can't you hear them screaming?"
We don't want to be eaten!
Idiot put his ear to the sprouts.
<36>

Back