The Pogues Irish Whiskey

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone else try this?

I enjoyed it though not usually a fan of Irish whiskeys, find them too sweet

But this was a nice drop
Ed3yqpqgrL--9bO2y6WEqEw2L83CqrpBMvefhtyXge2TrgTtUv-XHZw8IYnG4w2libawvAjCDvHAPVPdjgd_wKoVcIgWjyfyrFIlmpUx4FTrJapFJpGGdUZd2cf3In0LlQimlTIgrsexQj4dHLg0bqN25n4GnfWPEYkkXW-O9-FyIQ50poqWEeGjWT1qE52e9Zch_BtbAdtPXQ4tTyvov4o2pTwuA11MaoQOyy0pPQg8oGSCJz1lswpgNwhZXuJ5i4ojyP_eKvGFWmoIcsyb9lgRdSX64narZm5zVM5-ZT_s-BT3xCGplBEqsWwtoMUk0LGTB8BMcMJFH8npRXaFkLXoEImoN8uFhzhWWJ2tm2k_vV-6KFcaNOrBQVNeTEmxF2-I6ZzsgQYSSTArwYgO65ah0RKW0ibOON2jJz11kEA34hTah_RuqZQS9R1H1SpI9ydoJUy4sf6aKjLuR-irsEb_b6ZWrfC6IP22Ah6aXtsItSRIUEhJjuxTHXHtxzf-ZF9nZjhr2yJxso9Rl5_iCM-Q5C-jiL5Tn77-B2fRX952C3hKj3CDL3Wdn1HOAeRtqt1VzXPmU7anXDtsh_Z44Et8mZ7k3eQVS_DV-iyXICY4X3k5ELQiPfq7snjaruI8KX33YJ0MGA0Pjuo6PoHbGdAAuTXqi14=w652-h869-no

It's been a long time coming, way too long... if anyone should have their own whiskey it's Shane
MacGowan... or Jeffrey Lee Pierce...

It's been a long time coming, way too long... if anyone should have their own whiskey it's Shane
MacGowan... or Jeffrey Lee Pierce...

One day anyone who's Irish will have their own whiskey. My Uncle Ciaran opened a spam email once and now some company in Romania's selling a Whiskey using his identity

An old man at the bar once rudely refused my offer, of a shot of Pogues whiskey; so I snuck up beside him, & with no warning, I sang him a melancholy song about Christmas eve.

An old man at the bar once rudely refused my offer, of a shot of Pogues whiskey; so I snuck up beside him, & with no warning, I sang him a melancholy song about Christmas eve.
You bastard

There's devils on each side of you
With bottles in their hands
You need one more drop of poison
And you'll dream of foreign lands

Jameson's the only Irish whiskey I've ever had but I really enjoyed it. Was a lot smoother than American whiskey. Didn't taste sweet to me though.

If you think that is sweet then I probably wouldn't like the pogues stuff your referring to.

That old fuck won't see another one.

you monster

Jameson's the only Irish whiskey I've ever had but I really enjoyed it. Was a lot smoother than American whiskey. Didn't taste sweet to me though.

If you think that is sweet then I probably wouldn't like the pogues stuff your referring to.
Yeah Jamesons is the main culprit in being too sweet

Bushmills and Teachers I don't mind, and Tullemore Dew is a nice drop but still has that sweetness

I do love Connemara though, that's bloody lovely

Back