The Platinum Nation may be disloyal but one hype train runs on strong...

Since when is Plat Nation disloyal? Our boy already edging to get back in there and kill or be killed.

Lol ya. I've been a pettis fan since day one. I really like max too, but I had to go with pettis. I stick by my fighters in the roughest of times. Which is why I'm mad I never get tagged in the platinum bat signal.
The point is that the call-out usually goes to the list of names in the secret and elite Platinum Nation conversation.

You still on the Platinum wagon? I'll mention your name to the inner circle.

This is becoming ugly.

1 decision loss and Sherdog thinks it's all over.

So much wishful thinking, that fight was cold as fuck and Jouban was 1 good punch away of being put out. All you guys have to attack us is TWO punches in a 3 round fight.

See the difference between Mike and all those hypejobs ? They quit, they tap, they're stopped in their fights. Platinum stands still.

As soon as Mike drop another corpse we'll hunt you down like a pack of Wolves and you guys are bringing it onto yourselves.

The "platsignal" did make me laugh too
vomit.gif

This is becoming ugly.

1 decision loss and Sherdog thinks it's all over.

So much wishful thinking, that fight was cold as fuck and Jouban was 1 good punch away of being put out. All you guys have to attack us is TWO punches in a 3 round fight.

See the difference between Mike and all those hypejobs ? They quit, they tap, they're stopped in their fights. Platinum stands still.

As soon as Mike drop another corpse we'll hunt you down like a pack of Wolves and you guys are bringing it onto yourselves.
Listen to this man, he knows. P4P best comment on Sherdog today. Hands down.

#PlatinumBless
#FanZants

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov@Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage@KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott@LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos@Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash@phunky @Project 86 @Roop Holstry@silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD@thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan@UL @Venom @whaleshark@Willek@xhaydenx @ZO

Plat-signal activated

Most of those posters are embarrassed you keep tagging them.

The point is that the call-out usually goes to the list of names in the secret and elite Platinum Nation conversation.

You still on the Platinum wagon? I'll mention your name to the inner circle.
I've literally been going around posting this in every thread made saying that the platinum train is over.

They thought we would disappear? The hype train can't be stopped. View attachment 179435

Only a dummy like him would tagged a bunch of losers and really believe that they got his back.

And only a jimmy like you would get rustled by a bunch of posts and really believe he was superior to fuckwits alike.

Lol ya. I've been a pettis fan since day one. I really like max too, but I had to go with pettis. I stick by my fighters in the roughest of times. Which is why I'm mad I never get tagged in the platinum bat signal.
There's reasons you haven't been tagged yet bro, it's being addressed. You are recognised by many in the nation.

Back