The Platinum Nation may be disloyal but one hype train runs on strong...

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
The FanZants will NEVER betray Paige, she's lost before and will probably lose again but until she's retired we will ALWAYS believe in the talent and potential of VanCHAMP. She just needs to train with Mighty Mouse who recognized her great potential and she'll be a contender in no time.

Co-sign if you're still a loyal FANZANT.

dude no one cares

Last edited:
The smallest hype train in the world, with a total amount of three passengers: Dana White, TS and Paige's mum.

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov@Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage@KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott@LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos@Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash@phunky @Project 86 @Roop Holstry@silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD@thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan@UL @Venom @whaleshark@Willek@xhaydenx @ZO

Plat-signal activated

Also, paige wants to explore other options. Platinum wants a rematch. You tell me who the real fighter is

Doug and bugs reports that I'm still a fan. He emasculates me in a way I never knew was possible. At first I was uncomfortable with it, then I let him take charge and jumped on the pmp train and my sex life has never been better. I previously had to take supplements to improve my performance with my wife, but after the genesis of platinum I can perform on demand.

Matt Brown vs Mike Perry is in the works according to front row brian

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades@Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe@Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh@Dragon Punch @Dragov@Drunk Bum@Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica@Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum@Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife@Karnage@KOByFootStomp @KONE@Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins@LOLAinsleyHarriott@LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos@Money509@NightwingBJJ @Papawash@phunky @Project 86 @Roop Holstry@silus_2000 @Sleepdancer@STEVEN SEAGOLD@thatKid@Thunderchild @Toad Frogan@UL @Venom @whaleshark@Willek@xhaydenx @ZO

Plat-signal activated

The FanZants will NEVER betray Paige, she's lost before and will probably lose again but until she's retired we will ALWAYS believe in the talent and potential of VanCHAMP. She just needs to train with Mighty Mouse who recognized her great potential and she'll be a contender in no time.

Co-sign if you're still a loyal FANZANT.
This is outright hilarious. The FanZants.
<{anton}>

Count me in.

That's not a hype train. That's just liking someone. A hype train would be thinking she will be champion.

Like me and sage. I'm fairly certain that he won't ever be elite, but he's nice, likable, and hot as fuck, so I still am a fan.
Too many people overrate fighters based on how much they like them.

Plat-signal activated
At your command!

That's not a hype train. That's just liking someone. A hype train would be thinking she will be champion.

Like me and sage. I'm fairly certain that he won't ever be elite, but he's nice, likable, and hot as fuck, so I still am a fan.
Too many people overrate fighters based on how much they like them.
Mhmm.

Dude it´s over, i hespect your spirit tho. But the hairspray can is empty. She´s gone.

You bet on Pettis? Lol.
Lol ya. I've been a pettis fan since day one. I really like max too, but I had to go with pettis. I stick by my fighters in the roughest of times. Which is why I'm mad I never get tagged in the platinum bat signal.

FanZant? That is a terrible name for a group of fans.

Back