The Perry era was actually fun

Platinum Nation is still going strong you goddamn goofs

They thought they had a friend, Boy!

tumblr_oc6qau9n0a1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Unban the great Jehannum and it will once again rise to prominence.

It’s not an era, it’s a cultural shift, an epoch of sorts.

And we haven’t gone anywhere.

It’s not an era, it’s a cultural shift, an epoch of sorts.

And we haven’t gone anywhere.

lol these players wish they could go on a spa date with the platinum one..

Apparently correctional officers have begun seeing inmates coming in with “Plat Naysh” neck tats around the mid west USA. They are worried of a new Alpha super gang ammerging.

Blood in blood out homes
RIP the fallen Plat soldiers

lmao plat nation tried to acquire my service, but the lone alpha wolf doesnt roll with a pack of mangey coyotes

<DisgustingHHH>
revisionist history

You were a lowly slave of the nation working in the platinum fields......never forget

I was never a platinum member (renegade lone wolf) but damn, the banter between plat nation and the rest of us was just plain old fashioned fun. Miss that shit tbh, plat nation will say they still around but they arent, the defunct organisation has been buried. Sad

View attachment 423675

Yeh those were definitely interesting times

Real Platinum Neeyaz stayed true even during the nation's darkest hours (following the Max Griffin loss) when most thought his career was over.

It is in times of tradegy that the most poignant art is created, and Platty personally acknowledged his appreciation for the inspirational music and artwork, which played a big part in his resurgence from the abyss, about to fight one of the biggest names in MMA.

I hated the Plat nation.I thought the guy himself was loads of unintentional comedy,and fun to watch fight,and still is...but you kids was overdoing it.

His fans were created in spite of the incessant Conor fans. Like how ISIS was born in spite of Al Qaeda.

You support terrorism, TS.

Back