The perfect warm up fight in HW for Jon Jones is..

Yeah, let's give him Ruan Potts too!

If Edgar got Aldo immediatly while not even holding the 155 belt, there is no way they give a warm-up fight to Jones. He'll get a title shot booked the minute he says he goes to HW.

True....but Anderson Silva was given James Irvin and then Forrest Griffin when he dabbled in the 205 lb division. Jones vs Nelson would be a good warm up fight....

I would like to see him fight Stipe Miocic

Decorated wrestler, decorated boxer, good clinch, similar height and reach.

I think Stipe with a good game plan has the skills to beat JJ with relative ease. If JJ gets by him, then the only guys who could possibly give him trouble are the top 3.

True....but Anderson Silva was given James Irvin and then Forrest Griffin when he dabbled in the 205 lb division. Jones vs Nelson would be a good warm up fight....

Of course, but he didn't plan to stay there or to actually go for the belt, especially since Machida was the champ when Anderson crushed Forrest.

(By the way, I just noticed that all three guys he beat at LHW tested positive after the fight.)

JDS fight is really the only one that matters. If he can beat JDS, he can face Cain. If he can't, he's just another heavyweight.

why do you hate Frank Mir so much dude?? the guy is a legend.

Travis Browne, Stipe Miocic, Mark Hunt IMO

0.gif

frank-mir-headphones.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back