The perfect fighter.

its the age of apocalypse bizzaro world storyline (cyclops is evil, magneto is good). its shadowcat, except in this timeline she's like wolverine, and apparently missing her lower torso

and give me a break, i was like 10 when it came out

its the age of apocalypse bizzaro world storyline (cyclops is evil, magneto is good). its shadowcat, except in this timeline she's like wolverine, and apparently missing her lower torso

I have a couple of those...was a pretty coo comic. Used to love that shit growing up, Spawn ftw.

I guess her powers become evident when she has an enemy backed into a corner...with 3 foot ceilings.

u guys remember the picture of the muscular dog?

now thats crazy

HGAHA, I read this article last year, and though I believe that he'll be a phenomenon, I doubt that he'll pick MMA as his career.

HGAHA, I read this article last year, and though I believe that he'll be a phenomenon, I doubt that he'll pick MMA as his career.

I wonder if he would be dis allowed from competing in a weight lifting environment

I heard that body builder flex wheeler had it, and they were still a lot of bigger and stronger guys. I read that naturally you can surpass the effects of disorder(would you call it that?) regardless your skeletal structure and tendons can only support so much so its not as much as what they are able to do, but the lack of effort required to achieve the same results as others without.

I heard that body builder flex wheeler had it, and they were still a lot of bigger and stronger guys. I read that naturally you can surpass the effects of disorder(would you call it that?) regardless your skeletal structure and tendons can only support so much so its not as much as what they are able to do, but the lack of effort required to achieve the same results as others without.

Before you press "Submit Reply," read what you type outloud.

Has anyone considered that maybe the kid will want to be an accountant? Or a musician?

There are plenty of cats with tremendous physical potential who don't even know that about themselves because their interests don't line up with any kind of sporting activity.

Has anyone considered that maybe the kid will want to be an accountant? Or a musician?

There are plenty of cats with tremendous physical potential who don't even know that about themselves because their interests don't line up with any kind of sporting activity.

The biggest kd in my high school didn't give two shits about playing football.

On a side note, it seems like anytime a genetic "gift" like this is given, it's followed by some compensatory kick in the nuts. This kid my grow "up" to be the next Gary Coleman. Not to be confused with Ronnie.

I can't even comprehend how this kid doesn't have any fat on him. If they fed him homo milk all day on top of all those meals...wouldn't that add a little?

I can't even comprehend how this kid doesn't have any fat on him. If they fed him homo milk all day on top of all those meals...wouldn't that add a little?

HOMO MILK?!

What the fuck? Isn't that what comes out of the hoses that jut from the walls in rest stop bathrooms? I tried that stuff once and it was gross.

Yeah, it's gross. But isn't stuff that tastes gross usually the best for you?

Back