agressiveness of rda
punching of rumble
kicking wonderboy
tdd of aldo duh
striking defense cruz
striking accuracy conor
takedowns of borg
submissions of jacare

Nah, it's pretty much fact. Both Jones and Silva are more skilled and have accomplished more/have a greater ceiling than Fedor and GSP.

Disagree. Jones is an amazing athlete with amazing genetics. His 2 brothers are in the NFL. He literally walked into a gym and started kicking ass right off the bat based on his genetic gifts. Its well documented that he doesnt train year round...just trains for fights 6 weeks out. Compared to GSP who tried to master all aspects of his craft each and every day Jones is an amateur "martial artist" if you truly consider the definition of the term. And if you truly consider the definition of the word "fighter" Fedor > Jones as well.

Disagree. Jones is an amazing athlete with amazing genetics. His 2 brothers are in the NFL. He literally walked into a gym and started kicking ass right off the bat based on his genetic gifts. Its well documented that he doesnt train year round...just trains for fights 6 weeks out. Compared to GSP who tried to master all aspects of his craft each and every day Jones is an amateur "martial artist" if you truly consider the definition of the term. And if you truly consider the definition of the word "fighter" Fedor > Jones as well.

Come on now. GSP is considered one of the greater athletes to ever compete in MMA, not to mention his reach was quite long for the weight class at the time. How is Jon not a master of his craft? He's better every time he goes out there.

Like I said before, Andrerson/Jones are greater than GSP/Fedor. I know you are going to cry like a little bitch about it, especially since you just brought up racism.

Lol you're a tool with no sense of humor. In a sport where well over 50% of the competitors are white it would be a little silly to cry about racism against them, don't you think?

And no, anderson was not better than GSP and fedor. All you have to do is look at what happened 3/4 times he fought someone with a good double leg to see that.

Jones is in the conversation. Time will tell.

And for the sake of actually contributing to the thread, I'd take ronda's submission game. There are a million things that can be said about the state of wmma and her true skill level, but I honestly believe that her subs are some of the slickest in the business right there with werdum, Gunnar nelson, jacare, maia, oliviera.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back