The people who think coke isn't a PED

The only discussion people should be having is how retarded it is that the drug is illegal to begin with.

Huge Jones fan here..
Cocaine IS , and has always been performance enhancing for a pro athlete. It is as effective if not more than roids.

If you don't think it's a PED, you're a massive dork who needs to get their head out of their asses.

PED for people in a heart attack race. Lol.

http://www.teachpe.com/drugs/cocaine.php

Effects on Performance

The effects of cocaine on performance are minimal and are limited to increasing arousal and alertness with low doses. As the dose increases, detrimental effects such as reduced co-ordination and unwarranted aggression are frequently reported.
Side-Effects of Cocaine

Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
Cardiac arrhythmia (abnormal rhythm of the heart)
Cerebral hemorrhage (ruptured blood vessel in the brain)
Seizures (fits or convulsions)
Confusion, paranoia & delirium
Irritability & restlessness

Full on!!!

I still remember when Sugar Ray Leonard had that moment of conscience and confessed to the world he had been performing while high on coke for most of his career, just to try and fight again without being high and getting savagely raped by a guy who would go on to be mediocre.

Cocaine is a full blown PED.

Reduced coordination could be both good and bad as an explanation. Good for him because bad coordination makes the eye pokes look more accidental. Bad for him in that it would explain why his jab sucks.

Huge Jones fan here..
Cocaine IS , and has always been performance enhancing for a pro athlete. It is as effective if not more than roids.

If you don't think it's a PED, you're a massive dork who needs to get their head out of their asses.

Lol either a decent troll job or you are just a dumbass

Huge Jones fan here..

Good argument.. Really explained everything quite well.

I do cocke sometimes to enchance everything (except sexual performance).

lol... This guy knows..

Lmao this thread is full of 15 year old trolls who've never even seen cocaine in person. Anyone that think they'd be able to fight while on rails has obviously never done any drug.

Makes sense now why the ufc abandoned its out of competition drug testing. They knew of this failed test prior to last week.

Lmao this thread is full of 15 year old trolls who've never even seen cocaine in person. Anyone that think they'd be able to fight while on rails has obviously never done any drug.

This lol

regardless of whether it's a PED or no, I highly doubt that is the reason why jones is using it. I'd wager that it's just readily available to him and he likes to party.

a few years back there was an australian football player called ben cousins, who not only took coke but was a self confessed addict.

despite this, he not only continued to play professional sport but dominated at the highest level, being one of the best and fittest players in the game.

064281-ben-cousins.jpg

coke is absolutely a PED imo. it makes you feel invincible. the mental aspect is just as important if not moreso than physical

Anyone who says cocaine is a PED is a complete idiot and needs to get out from behind there keyboard... Doing cocaine would hurt your performance by far... I cant believe people are even talking about this...

Haters gonna hate

Huge Jones fan here..

If you don't think it's a PED, you're a massive dork who needs to start doing cocaine.

Easy guy, chill. :eek:

It's not a banned substance. Jones will be ready to defend against Rumble-Gus.

Just because it isn't banned does NOT mean it isn't a PED.

If you don't think it isn't a PED, you've got some school to go to, kid.

Before there was steroids and speed, coke was one of the main peds in early 1900's and coco leaves were used by many cultures like mayans and aztecs if I recall since forever, for an edge.

Anyone who says cocaine is a PED is a complete idiot and needs to get out from behind there keyboard... Doing cocaine would hurt your performance by far... I cant believe people are even talking about this...

Haters gonna hate

You're an idiot. Please take 2 hours of your incredibly busy schedule and figure out what cocaine is.

Thanks for the clarification.

The reports were confusing. Jones is young. I mean, who doesn't do stupid shit in their twenties?

Huge Jones fan here..

Just ask Panama Lewis.

Back