The People vs Muhammed - book

berimBOWLoh

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
figured this book would be popular around here, anybody read it?? Lays out the lies/crimes of Muhammed.

This Arab guy gives an interesting review. Fig this book be a hit around here.

figured this book would be popular around here, anybody read it?? Lays out the lies/crimes of Muhammed.

Lol. Holy shit. Now that's a meltdown!

I wonder how long until the author is on a hit list?

A fatwa's a'comin'.

yep

*spits*

Damn! I thought he was gonna have a stroke.

Good for him and those like him. Tear down this false prophet and his book of hate. It's not too late.

Did Mohammed ever ass-back a flying donkey? Is that believed in the muslim religion?

Damn! I thought he was gonna have a stroke.

Good for him and those like him. Tear down this false prophet and his book of hate. It's not too late.

I've never beheld such impassioned gesticulation.

Did Mohammed ever ass-back a flying donkey? Is that believed in the muslim religion?

some ppl say it was a unicorn some say donkey but my muslim bud confirms he flew on some kinda 4 legged people bearing animal lol

That was intense

Yeah, Islam is pretty wack. It isn't really fair, though, to judge a guy that lived 1400 years ago by the standards of today. It is, though entirely fair to judge people living today who want to live like it's 1400 years ago by the standards of today. Those people suck.

I've never beheld such impassioned gesticulation.
I can only pretend to know how he must feel waking up, and seeing all those around you living a lie, and killing people for those lies. Probably would make me a tad perturbed too.

It says at the beginning that the video is a joke and a parody. I lost pretty hard though at the part where he says "I vomit up the lies like poison!" One of the more epic meltdowns I've seen, even if it's fake which I guess it is. "Read the fucking book! The man thought the sun sets in a muddy pool!" lmao.

Muhammad is believed to have flown to Jerusalem on a magical night journey by riding on the back of buraq. The Qur'an talks about the night journey of God's servant (it isn't clear it means Muhammad, some say it refers to Moses), but says almost nothing about it, and doesn't mention any magical animals or anything.

In the earliest Islamic sources that explain this journey, Muhammad is said to have ridden on buraq, which is described as a sort of whitish magical steed. This later became understood as a bizarre magical Middle Eastern chimera with a human head. Here's some examples (from Persian tradition, which didn't have the violent anti-image ideology that gradually took over Islam).

Al+buraq.jpg

Al-Buraf_Hafifa.jpg

Lol funny stuff. I wonder what he's really freaking out about? He says Obama and Muhammad Morsi at a couple of points...I wonder if he's pro- or anti-Morsi.

Muhammad is believed to have flown to Jerusalem on a magical night journey by riding on the back of buraq. The Qur'an talks about the night journey of God's servant (it isn't clear it means Muhammad, some say it refers to Moses), but says almost nothing about it, and doesn't mention any magical animals or anything.

In the earliest Islamic sources that explain this journey, Muhammad is said to have ridden on buraq, which is described as a sort of whitish magical steed. This later became understood as a bizarre magical Middle Eastern chimera with a human head. Here's some examples (from Persian tradition, which didn't have the violent anti-image ideology that gradually took over Islam).

Al+buraq.jpg

Al-Buraf_Hafifa.jpg

Wasn't that when Muhammed bargained the amount of daily prayers required down to 5 from the original 50 that Allah wanted? Lmao

Wasn't that when Muhammed bargained the amount of daily prayers required down to 5 from the original 50 that Allah wanted? Lmao

yea but Abraham was the one who told Mo to go back and negotiate a better deal for the Muslims. Seems legit, Jews are good lawyers.

Mo got it down to 10 a day, then 7 and finally 5. Abe was like "ok, thats cool" even tho his people didnt have to do that shit. oh well. Jews had to deal with the silly hat so they had their own God probs.

Edit - sorry guys, it was MOSES who advised Muhammed to get a better deal, not Abraham. Im a lowly infidel Jew so i got it confused, much forgiveness asked in advance. thx

Last edited:
Lol funny stuff. I wonder what he's really freaking out about? He says Obama and Muhammad Morsi at a couple of points...I wonder if he's pro- or anti-Morsi.

This clip could sort of become like the Downfall/Hitler Reacts meme. People can just type in their own subtitles. :)

yea but Abraham was the one who told Mo to go back and negotiate a better deal for the Muslims. Seems legit, Jews are good lawyers.

Mo got it down to 10 a day, then 7 and finally 5. Abe was like "ok, thats cool" even tho his people didnt have to do that shit. oh well. Jews had to deal with the silly hat so they had their own God probs.

Edit - sorry guys, it was MOSES who advised Muhammed to get a better deal, not Abraham. Im a lowly infidel Jew so i got it confused, much forgiveness asked in advance. thx

Moses also advocated for the Israelites and changed God's mind when Yahweh wanted to destroy them over the golden calf incident.

Back