The People’s Battle: Justin Vs Lawler

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>Please make this fight PLEASE. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THE WANT <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
307_Justin_Gaethje_vs_Dustin_Poirier.0.jpg

VS

images

I don’t care who goes to what weight. This fight has potential to go down in UFC history as the greatest fight of all time. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

Robbie get his legs kicked into bolivan and KO'd.

Robbie get his legs kicked into bolivan and KO'd.
You still have so much to learn young one. It’s not about where you go, it’s about how you get there. and the journey will be beautiful <DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>

I'd watch either guy fight a sack of potatoes.

How about Lawler vs Ferguson at 165lbs-170lbs?

Lawler definitely ain't making 155, so it would have to he at ww. But fuck that would be awesome

The world doesn't deserve this level of greatness.

Robbie might be a bit too big if this was at WW, a catch weight would be better but Robbie might not be able to make the weight

Justin is a small 155er, Robbie is a big 170er.

I'd watch either guy fight a sack of potatoes.

Lawler feels Potatoes out for most of 1st round before flurrying in the last 12 seconds. Takes round 2 off to relax. Stays active in round 3 before a final berserker blitz with 20 seconds on the clock, for a close decision win.

Lawler is older now. He can't sustain volume fighting but he has one burst per round. He usually saves it at the end but he did use it early against Askren last fight.

Robbie used to fight at mw

Gaehtje gets wobbled by 145ers

assuming weight wasnt an issue id take robbie, hes more technical

Back