The PED excuse Hall of Fame

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Giblert: Im sorry i had no idea what i was taking. im to blame.

Hector: That bitch gave it to me, i didnt know her before, she said thats a healthy medicine. her name is (insert name)

Alistair: i was hurt. so my doctor gave me a vitamin B12 injection. didnt know what else it containt though. did only one injection.

Androstan Silva: my dick wasnt working well. so markus Fernandes, a guy that lives in thailand and i only know for a year, gave me that blue liquid so i could get really hard agan and bang my wife like Rocco Sifredi for once! apparently it had an anabolic steroid in it.

Royce: That test result was lying!

Wanderei: diuretics. thats why i ran away like a boss

Chael: need it to live. if i dont take it, i DIE like a gangster!

Vitor: Jesus gave it to me..

8GU4p03.jpg

this is relevant to my interests

Anderson's is too embarrassing not to be true imo.
(Brazilian pharmaceuticals might be behind the times:icon_twis)

What's sad is that Anderson could have just gotten up there and said "Yeah, I took a PED to get back for to fight more quickly after I break my feet-arm", and I think a lot of people (myself included, and I'm not a huge Silva fan) would have understood. Not that it makes it legal but to me that's a perfectly understandable series of events.

Alistair: i was hurt. so my doctor gave me a vitamin B12 injection. didnt know what else it containt though. did only one injection.

overeem is probably telling the truth

I dunno it's hard to pick. Anderson's is pretty embarrassing. Chael's was pretty preposterous. Wanderlei running away is just funny.

What is actually really boss though is getting the dude deported before you can get popped for it

and the only one who told the truth, Hermes Franca, fucks 12 year olds.

Lamont Peterson demanded olympic style testing for one of his fights and the clown got himself busted. Lulz

What's sad is that Anderson could have just gotten up there and said "Yeah, I took a PED to get back for to fight more quickly after I break my feet-arm", and I think a lot of people (myself included, and I'm not a huge Silva fan) would have understood. Not that it makes it legal but to me that's a perfectly understandable series of events.

Respect on the TTTHS reference lol.

Lamont Peterson demanded olympic style testing for one of his fights and the clown got himself busted. Lulz

like Christoph Daum, a world famous football trainer from germany who made a pres conference to say he never took cocaine and he wants to prove it by giving his hair for a test. no one even asked him for that and then they found cocaine in his hair and shortly after he went into rehab :)

Overeem's was the most cringe worthy, especially when he rolled that opiate addled M.D. into his NSAC hearing to peddle his story.

Back