The P4P#1 boxer in the world wears Reebok

alright now you're in damage control mode alrightt, boxing is just dancing and punching with pillows on your hands, it's absurd that you think they would stand a chance against real men
2vw8qph.jpg

Jones became arguably the best fighter in MMA after only 3 years of training lol

Lomachenko is the best mixed martial artist in the world right now.

Why do we get this thread?

Don't be so insecure about MMA! Also unless they knew who Lomachenko was, the wrestler would probably throw hands first and get KOd right after
There is a boxing forum on this very site lol. If the guy didn’t want a response from an mma fan who doesn’t give a fuck about a dying sport he could have posted this there

There is a boxing forum on this very site lol. If the guy didn’t want a response from an mma fan who doesn’t give a fuck about his dying sport he could have posted this there

It's cool you can come hang out with us
images

Lol, Loma was better than most college wrestlers by like age 12. Nice try.
Who da fook is that guy? This is an mma subforum ya goofs

Take this to the boxing subforum where people will give a fuck about pillow fisted manlets

There is a boxing forum on this very site lol. If the guy didn’t want a response from an mma fan who doesn’t give a fuck about a dying sport he could have posted this there

How is Boxing dying? Last year had three PPVs do over a million in the States alone. And unlike the UFC, those are not world wide estimates, so its likely that Boxing had three PPVs in 2017 that sold better then any in MMA history.

And if you didn't give a fuck you would not have opened and responded. Its clear you as an MMA fan have an inferiority complex about Boxing

How is Boxing dying? Last year had three PPVs do over a million in the States alone. And unlike the UFC, those are not world wide estimates, so its likely that Boxing had three PPVs in 2017 that sold better then any in MMA history.

And if you didn't give a fuck you would not have opened and responded. Its clear you as an MMA fan have an inferiority complex about Boxing
Nothing inferior about it. My mma fighter would kick your boxers ass. There’s a reason you’re responding on the mma forum and not the boxing discussion, because it’s a ghost town over there lol

I’m not old therefore I don’t watch boxing... sorry if I hurt your feelings
You exposing yourself as an intelligent combat sports fan speaking on something you have no knowledge about doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm not the one who came out of this looking retarded my man. Apologize to your family for being so shitty. Not some random on an internet forum who don't give a fuck

You exposing yourself as an intelligent combat sports fan speaking on something you have no knowledge about doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm not the one who came out of this looking retarded my man. Apologize to your family for being so shitty. Not some random on an internet forum who don't give a fuck
This is an mma forum, if he didn’t want an mma fans point of view he could’ve posted this in the boxing forum on this very site. But boxing sucks and nobody is on that forum so you fruitcakes have to gather around here to get attention

This is an mma forum, if he didn’t want an mma fans point of view he could’ve posted this in the boxing forum on this very site. But boxing sucks and nobody is on that forum so you fruitcakes have to gather around here to get attention
you are a loser man, sweet av. but a shitty poster and probably equally shitty in real life.
Good talk tho kid. Also do yourself a favor and educate yourself on boxers if your going to give an opinion on them. might not sound so retarded next time

you are a loser man, sweet av. but a shitty poster and probably equally shitty in real life.
Good talk tho kid. Also do yourself a favor and educate yourself on boxers if your going to give an opinion on them. might not sound so retarded next time

Again sorry it looks like I hurt your feelings lol.
Take this to the boxing forum, where the competition is one dimensional and pillow fisted

Back