The P4P#1 boxer in the world wears Reebok

that's not enough , he would need like 3 years minimum to compete in some minor bum league let alone UFC
No he wouldn't. He spent years on Sambo, Judo, and wrestling. He still practices all of those from time to time. That muscle memory is still there. He would only need a year or so to incorporate his grappling and boxing into an effective style. Plus he trains with TJ a lot. He has all the resources he needs.

Give Loma a year and he could do great in the UFC.

Implying he wouldn't train every day for an MMA bout
look at that pro kickboxer that went to rizin if im not mistaken , he was savage in kickboxing but gets lit up and submitted by cans, it's a different sport.

You're the one who made it about mma fighters, now it's back to wrestling? Stay on topic. The guy I quoted said college wrestlers would beat the fuc k out of him and I said they would get toyed with standing up, we aren't talking a wrestling match
you're low iq man

No he wouldn't. He spent years on Sambo, Judo, and wrestling. He still practices all of those from time to time. That muscle memory is still there. He would only need a year or so to incorporate his grappling and boxing into an effective style. Plus he trains with TJ a lot. He has all the resources he needs.

Give Loma a year and he could do great in the UFC.
i say loma gets destroyed by some can

DYrCrQ_U8AA8dMk.jpg

Which one of you sherdoggers is working on a Brazzers logo..?

thats not Errol Spence in the TS.

It’s called sponsorship, you may wanna try and get some.

i say loma gets destroyed by some can
And you'd be wrong. Loma has solid ground fundamentals (and all the tools neded to improve them) and a better striking game than any UFC fighter.

You just want Loma to lose because you're insecure about boxers doing well in MMA.

I love MMA more than boxing and have been training for 8 years now. A boxer doing well in MMA is not the end of the world. Stop being a drama queen

HUGE NEWS ! Now what is his favorite color, we must know.

you don't really believe that right? lol i used to play football when i was a kid so that means i would beat ronaldo?
Are you comparing football to mma? He was an elite youth level wrestler in a wrestler strong country, dillashaw was a below average college wrestler

Lol nah he has good wrestling too. Vasyl is one of a kind and your comment is one of the most embarrassing comments I've seen on a combat fight forum in my life. You just outed yourself big time here bud. Forever marked
I’m not old therefore I don’t watch boxing... sorry if I hurt your feelings

The only fighter who doesn't make Rebook look like trash.

look at that pro kickboxer that went to rizin if im not mistaken , he was savage in kickboxing but gets lit up and submitted by cans, it's a different sport.

Anecdotal evidence. Look at a pro kickboxer who did MMA named Semmy Schilt. Savage in kicboxing, top 10 HW in MMA.

Mark Hunt, savage in kickboxing, top 10 HW in MMA.

Cro Cop, savage in kickboxing, top HW MMA.

Tyone Spong, 2-0 MMA

KJ Noons, boxer who did alright in MMA.

Holly Holm

Chris Lytle

Marcus Davis

I can go on, it's easy.

No idea who that manlet is... then again, I don't give two shits about boxing

Yet you have the reading comprehension of a child
you fucking retard you said "they would get toyed by loma if they stand with him" and you said you were talking about wrestling, theres no fucking punching in wrestling that's why i assumed you were talking about MMA

Loma has cross trained in Judo and wrestling and kickboxing. He would absolutely shitwreck nerds in MMA but WME or Zuffa couldnt pay him 1/5 of what he's making in boxing.
He makes less than DC, only 1.5 mil his last fight

Anecdotal evidence. Look at a pro kickboxer who did MMA named Semmy Schilt. Savage in kicboxing, top 10 HW in MMA.

Mark Hunt, savage in kickboxing, top 10 HW in MMA.

Cro Cop, savage in kickboxing, top HW MMA.

Tyone Spong, 2-0 MMA

KJ Noons, boxer who did alright in MMA.

Holly Holm

Chris Lytle

Marcus Davis

I can go on, it's easy.
tyrone spong arguably lost his last fight in mma went life and death with a can btw and loma doesn't know how to defend kicks

you fucking retard you said "they would get toyed by loma if they stand with him" and you said you were talking about wrestling, theres no fucking punching in wrestling that's why i assumed you were talking about MMA
Jesus Christ.. Go back and read again. You think the guy was talking about a wrestling match? No. You really have no room to be calling people retarded when you clearly can't comprehend anything.

tyrone spong arguably lost his last fight in mma went life and death with a can btw and loma doesn't know how to defend kicks
Yes he does. He has cross trained kickboxing. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Back