The "oyaji poi"

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by Masakatsu Funaki #1, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Masakatsu Funaki #1

Masakatsu Funaki #1 Black Belt

First off, I am not sure if I came up with this or not (I doubt it, but I am taking credit for it now :p) but I figured out a great excerise that I would like to share with you guys for FREE (this is a joke). Anywho, lol, I have been trying to figure out great wrestling bodyweight excerises and came up with the Masakatsu. Its really simple and will have you crying within a few reps of doing it, if your doing it at a good pace. The excerise is really simple: do a hindu squat,as your going back up from the squat, pop yourself into a right lunge, then pop up again and change into a left lunge. Reapet until your dead. Remember to use good posture,etc. This excerise is great for wrestling because you are constanly changing levels. Another thing I would suggest is to throw a jump rope in the mix. I havent figured out a real routine with this yet, but maybe a 6 minute workout, 1 minute roping, 1 minute doing the Masakatsu. Someone give it a try and tell me how you like it. Now you hae worked foot work and changing levels.

2. oyaji poi

oyaji poi oyaji belt

it's actually called the "oyaji poi", i came up with it last week. sorry, you'll have to change the name.

3. Masakatsu Funaki #1

Masakatsu Funaki #1 Black Belt

lol, ah man >_<

4. Madmick

Madmick Cerebrage Staff Member Senior Moderator

Good shit.

5. oyaji poi

oyaji poi oyaji belt

by the way, it's not "free" anymore either(this is not a joke). everytime you do an "oyaji poi/masaktsu" you owe us 50cents. Per leg.