The outcome will be the same.

I hope Conor KO's Nate just to see all these arrogant Sherdoggers be humiliated. Don't you guys realize yet that nothing is certain in MMA?

I hope Conor KO's Nate just to see all these arrogant Sherdoggers be humiliated. Don't you guys realize yet that nothing is certain in MMA?

Haha that's something that Conor fanboys need to realize. They are always the one saying "Conor will knock ____ out in ___".

Most likely but anything can happen in MMA. People giving McGregor zero chance are almost, though not quite, as stupid as people who expect him to win.

Nate will always be the better fighter, though. Better hands, movement, chin, cardio, and ground game.

You're going to be one disappointed little turd come August 20th.

Once you crack mentally, you cant go back. Diaz by 3rd round sub.

Yup nothing is certain,but there is one certain thing in this MMA World.And that is Mystic Mac is getting choke out again.

To see people cringe if Nate lost i be happy to see that. The new fans of Diaz have been more annoying with there constant uploading of the same gifs of him choked out. Conor win or Diaz win this place that night will be a shit show we least know that!

Yes... Yes it will.

And my prediction will be exactly the same.

Nate by sub in Rd 4.

Back