The other side of pacman - Manny Pacquiao Singing - BISAYA SONG

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
well maybe some of u may not know that his not only great in boxing but also good in singing.. well just wanna share how good can he be on a variety show...

[YT]yg3IC5Kdk4o[/YT]

The one thing I've always liked about Manny, and it shows here, is just how much he enjoys being Manny Pacquiao.

I kept staring at his freakishly large calf muscles in the beginning.

Last edited:
Didn't know what he was singing but he gets cool points for playing the guitar.

The one thing I've always liked about Manny, and it shows here, is just how much he enjoys being Manny Pacquiao.

yeah unlike others showing dollars and other wealth that the fighters have but manny is just simple and down to earth guy and never changes even for the status he has now

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to my Filipino friend, Pacquiao is singing about a naked woman wearing no panties under a bridge. And the dog that ate here panties died. And she got arrested by a policeman for exposing herself naked under the bridge.

Can someone who understands Tagalog confirm this?

WTF!!!!!!!! This guy is more indecent than Mayweather!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not singing in tagalog, but if he was indeed singing that song with that lyrics, that explains why the guys were laughing and his wife(and her sister?) was smiling.

Or it could be your Filipino friend punked you. :icon_chee

He's not singing in tagalog, but if he was indeed singing that song with that lyrics, that explains why the guys were laughing and his wife(and her sister?) was smiling.

Or it could be your Filipino friend punked you. :icon_chee

He says that the naked no panties girl whose panties got stolen by a dog under the bridge starts at 2:40. And he says Pacquiao is not singing in Tagalog.

I'm Filipino. Pacquiao is not singing in Tagalog (Philippines main language). He is singing is Cebuano (A language in Central Visayas). Philippines has more than 120 languanges with some combined with Indian, Spanish and English, luckily for me... I know this one.

Pac is singing an old song which was sang during the old days. Countryfolk song. This is actually a song in a combinations of many songs about trials and tribulations. and YES he did sing about a woman under the bridge and how the dog ate her anties. This song has been sang by many kids in a form of a joke to tell young ladies to behave themselves in public so that dogs won't eat their panties. It doesn't sound good if you translate it in English, some key comedy to it is lost in translation. It's one of those old Countryfolk green joke.

YES he did sing about a woman under the bridge and how the dog ate her panties. This song has been sang by many kids in a form of a joke to tell young ladies to behave themselves in public so that dogs won't eat their panties. It doesn't sound good if you translate it in English, some key comedy to it is lost in translation. It's one of those old Countryfolk green joke.

This song makes Pacquiao look worse than Mayweather. Congressmen and public figures should not sing such songs if they wish to keep their reputations.

This song makes Pacquiao look worse than Mayweather. Congressmen and public figures should not sing such songs if they wish to keep their reputations.

YouMad.jpg

LOL, you got to be kidding me?
Look worse than Mayweather? Now that the drug-testing arguement doesn't work anymore for the mayweather fans, the next attack is this song eh.. lol

The song in question is a typical drinking session song/game. The objective is to link as many situations as possible to the suggested situation before (you can hear the lyrics repeated over and over but getting longer by adding more situations, i.e., lady under the bridge -> lady under the bridge removes panties -> dog eats panties of lady under the bridge -> dog dies due to eating the panties of the lady under the bridge -> something about reporting to police but his train of thought got derailed). It's all in good fun and nobody in the media, nor in the government, nor the pantiless lady under the bridge will find it offensive.

Back