The OT: A crime drama

Whatever. You stalked Da Goon begging for this little e-spat. Well you got it and it is over now.

You are nothing more than a pussy troll who brings nothing to the table. You got served here the last several days. You crave attention and yet when you get it, you turtle up like your non existent father when the child support office came a knockin. Stop posting and do not make anymore threads. That is an order from your boss.

Who the hell is craving attention? Da Goon was just minding his on business. You went out of your way to troll Da Goon.

Da Goon already made you a special thread. Check The Dump.

Who the hell is craving attention? Da Goon was just minding his on business. You went out of your way to troll Da Goon.

I did not troll you. You have been trolling this forum something fierce. You have been trolling like a wild man. How fedorsgramma lasted only a week or so and you continue to live is beyond me. You are making shit thread after shit thread. All are getting dumped. Don't play the innocent angle now, pappy. How many mod call outs did you make in the last 2 days. Don't act like you are the whipping boy, son. You are shit.

Just you wait... Once B.A.M. Forwards me the serial connector device to my SD8 dumpatron 6000 you will be screwed.

Why don't you start a thread complaining about the Big Mean Goon.

What's the point? So I can lose hundreds of more posts kicking you around? The mods are shitcanning everything you do now.

Oh, no such thing as "Big mean Goon." More like "Angry little ankle biting Goon." At least make the description or yourself realistic

Back