The Origin of Conor's Shoulder Strike is not What You Think (Gif Inside)

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score
GOATS will stay GOATS
andersonsilvashoulderchael.gif

Shale was shook

He stole it from Mike Pyle. Who happens to have a sweet mullet btw..

giphy.gif

The thing is a lot of fighers used shoulder strikes before.

It's just nobody stunned a fighter, broke his nose and shut down his eye with 4 brutal shoulder strikes in a row.

Silva’s strike was illegal and he was on the juice.

No GOAT there try hard-TS.

No competent fighter just stands there and gets hit with shoulder strikes in the middle of the fucking cage...
Conor didn’t even have him secured

Paul Felder was in disbelief when he saw Cerrone nose broken from a shoulder strike

Felder: was that from the shoulder strike?
Rogan: yes it was
Felder: .... get outta here with that.

The thing is a lot of fighers used shoulder strikes before.

It's just nobody stunned a fighter, broke his nose and shut down his eye with 4 brutal shoulder strikes in a row.
where do we get that cowboy nose is broken ?

No competent fighter just stands there and gets hit with shoulder strikes in the middle of the fucking cage...
Conor didn’t even have him secured
He put some serious power into those shots, they all went from the ground up. Cerrone said he thought he had been hit by elbows.

Between the surprise of the shots, and the broken nose, he was definitely dazed and confused in that moment.

Shoulder strikes aren't exactly uncommon, but the way Conor used them wasn't typical.

In case my post implies it, I'm not a Conor fan, but I do respect his skills and fight IQ.

He put some serious power into those shots, they all went from the ground up. Cerrone said he thought he had been hit by elbows.

Between the surprise of the shots, and the broken nose, he was definitely dazed and confused in that moment.

Shoulder strikes aren't exactly uncommon, but the way Conor used them wasn't typical.

In case my post implies it, I'm not a Conor fan, but I do respect his skills and fight IQ.
You are right but Cowboy took a dive

Back