The order of the UFC 191 card

Kanemura

Glacier
@Orange
Reaction score
Do we know what order the matches will be? Here's the main card i'm hoping for.

Obviously Johnson-Dodson as main event
Mir-Arlovski as co-main
3. Manuwa vs Johnson
4. Felder vs PEarson
5. Corey Anderson vs J-Blaz (this could be wishful thiking though)

What do you think (or know)?

Sure seems about right.Still don't care for the card! 250K ppv buys at best.

Its up on the website I think.

Johson Dodson
Arlovski Mir
Manuwa Johnson
Anderson Blachowicz
Chambers Vanzant

Its up on the website I think.

Johson Dodson
Arlovski Mir
Manuwa Johnson
Anderson Blachowicz
Chambers Vanzant

Great, thanks!

While I really wanna see Anderson/Blachowicz I find it strange Corey Anderson is prioritized higher than Paul Felder. But oh well,

Sure seems about right.Still don't care for the card! 250K ppv buys at best.

I like the card.

Dodson/Johnson
Arlovski/Mir
Manuwa/AJ

Are all fights I want to see. There isn't that one killer must see fight, but still a pretty overall solid card.

Great, thanks!

While I really wanna see Anderson/Blachowicz I find it strange Corey Anderson is prioritized higher than Paul Felder. But oh well,

Same here... Maybe it's because of his quick turn around. Though he isn't a replacement is he?

I like the card.

Dodson/Johnson
Arlovski/Mir
Manuwa/AJ

Are all fights I want to see. There isn't that one killer must see fight, but still a pretty overall solid card.

AJ-Manuwa made me so happy! I also really want Paul Felder to beat Ross PEarson, as Felder is starting to become one of my favorites.

I think an Arlovski-win would get him a titleshot and AJ might also get one (or be one fight away) if he knocks out Manuwa. Should Manuwa beat AJ (which I don't think he will, it seems like it will matter little to the title picture as he can't win the title anyway). Same kinda goes for Mir, even though he has looked good lately (against somewhat mundane opponents though)

Same here... Maybe it's because of his quick turn around. Though he isn't a replacement is he?

I believe AJ was supposed to fight Jan Blaz first, but then AJ got Manuwa and Corey Anderson was thrown in to fight Jan!

I think an Arlovski-win would get him a titleshot and AJ might also get one (or be one fight away) if he knocks out Manuwa. Should Manuwa beat AJ (which I don't think he will, it seems like it will matter little to the title picture as he can't win the title anyway). Same kinda goes for Mir, even though he has looked good lately (against somewhat mundane opponents though)

Why can't manuwa win the title?

I know it's very unlikely, but if he KOs Rumble, he could have a case for a number 1 contender fight

Why can't manuwa win the title?

I know it's very unlikely, but if he KOs Rumble, he could have a case for a number 1 contender fight

Well he is a strong striker but aside from Ryan Jimmo breaking his own leg I don't really know who in the top 5 he can beat. I guess he CAN beat them, but I just cannot see it. After Johnson/Cormier though, I find it hard to believe Johnson could ever beat Comrier. But what do I know?

Well he is a strong striker but aside from Ryan Jimmo breaking his own leg I don't really know who in the top 5 he can beat. I guess he CAN beat them, but I just cannot see it. After Johnson/Cormier though, I find it hard to believe Johnson could ever beat Comrier. But what do I know?

I agree; I just thought the way you said it was a fact like something to do with his past legal issues etc. I didn't think he could fight in the U.S. Due to his criminal convictions

Lineker-Rivera should be in the main card

I could see Paige Van Sant being on PPV, and Paul Felder being the main of prelims.

Great, thanks!

If Felder is main eventing the prelims, then it mean he's prioritized higher then Anderson/Blachowicz. That's one of the best spots to be in.

Kinda ridiculous to go from the HW co-main to a FLW main. Arlovski/Mir is a much more important fight than MM/Dodson.

Kinda ridiculous to go from the HW co-main to a FLW main. Arlovski/Mir is a much more important fight than MM/Dodson.

Not to me it isn't. Mir and Arlovski are having great resurgences, but MM is nearing record breaking greatness, and Dodson is a very tough opponent.

It's looks like a decent card. The last 3 fights could be great, plus the chick fight should be ok.

Back