The only way to bring Khabib back

The only way is you have to psychoanalyze his comeback, when, where, and how.

Nah that's just gonna get some angry Dagestani fans on your doorstep.

Khabib won't come back for that.
Conor really upset him idk hes a man that seems he wouldn't hesitate to fight if it targeted his family or religion

The only way to get Khabib back is to pay the GOAT big money for the inaugural UFC 165 lb title fight.
giphy-downsized.gif
Wouldn't both fighters immediately retire after winning? Seems a bit silly to open a title at 165.

Wouldn't both fighters immediately retire after winning? Seems a bit silly to open a title at 165.
Yes but if it was at 155 lbs the same thing would happen. At least it doesn't hold up an established division. I would watch it whether it was for a title or not. If they don't make it for the 165 lb division it would be even better for them to make a special belt like the BMF. Make the GOAT belt and watch Jon Jones freak the fuck out. He would be so out of his mind he would end up snorting his roids and injecting his cocaine.
lySul3evsMnlOLu9aMRbTnPJ-RJDSNZtu2Rhy-Org8IzebRV73SrX2Y95FCMbjWCkp_mJe6KCxp_vEXuPpHG5NeOu6rrSlQcvDP9AgvuHXA9Ogxzi0fPr8dqwdiS7X7fjjAnJU60qos_7w

Yes but if it was at 155 lbs the same thing would happen. At least it doesn't hold up an established division. I would watch it whether it was for a title or not. If they don't make it for the 165 lb division it would be even better for them to make a special belt like the BMF. Make the GOAT belt and watch Jon Jones freak the fuck out. He would be so out of his mind he would end up snorting his roids and injecting his cocaine.
lySul3evsMnlOLu9aMRbTnPJ-RJDSNZtu2Rhy-Org8IzebRV73SrX2Y95FCMbjWCkp_mJe6KCxp_vEXuPpHG5NeOu6rrSlQcvDP9AgvuHXA9Ogxzi0fPr8dqwdiS7X7fjjAnJU60qos_7w
I like the latter half of your reply. I'm all for it!

Back