The only way Ronda vs men talks will be over

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think the only way Ronda vs men talks will be over if:

1) Tate fighting her again and gives a really good fight (3 rounds)
OR
2) Cyborg beating her

I mean 2 years ago, there were no Ronda vs men talks because Tate fought well against her and did better in striking sometimes. It was actually like woman vs woman. Since then Ronda started beating McMann, Davis, Zingano and Bethe in seconds, which is why we compare her with male fighters. We can not find any female fighter close to what she does except Tate. Let's hope after Tate fights her, these talks will be over.

Tate is gonna take her to round 2 or 3 but then get subbed again.

I agree, but you are missing the point. After that fight, would you compare Ronda with men like she can beat MM, TJ? Some idiots think she has a chance against top 20 men bw.

We might just start thinking that NeoTate can also beat men.

I mean she is NEO in every way, a brand new Tate.

Tate is gonna take her to round 2 or 3 but then get subbed again.

Ronda will probably finish Tate in a couple of minutes. Rondas striking (power of her strikes) has improved too much for Tate to survive longer than that.

Only way Ronda vs men talks will be over is if people stop making threads about it.

OR
2) Cyborg beating her

I mean 2 years ago, there were no Ronda vs men talks because Tate fought well against her and did better in striking sometimes. It was actually like woman vs woman. Since then Ronda started beating McMann, Davis, Zingano and Bethe in seconds, which is why we compare her with male fighters. We can not find any female fighter close to what she does except Tate. Let's hope after Tate fights her, these talks will be over.

Can Ronda Rousey now beat some 125lbs UFC men fighters?
She is murdering top female fighters in 14, 16, and 30 seconds. Fights are not even close at all. It is like a man fighting a woman. Seriously. All of us know that she is above WMMA. How would she do against 125 lbs men?

I think she can give trouble to Ian McCall, Neil Seery, Yao Zhikui. I really think UFC should allow Ronda to fight vs 125lbs fighters to make it more interesting.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/can-ronda-rousey-now-beat-some-125lbs-ufc-men-fighters-3043729/

They will be over once/if there is a contender that can put Ronda in trouble.

Someone told me sex change operations were covered by Obamacare.

OR
2) Cyborg beating her

Nope, if these things ever happened, it would simply mean that Tate and Cyborg can also beat men.

the talk will only stop when Mayweather stops ducking Rousey... :rolleyes:

Nope, if these things ever happened, it would simply mean that Tate and Cyborg can also beat men.

Despite BonesNose's rep this is actually correct, back when Cyborg beat Gina the talk just became 'can Cyborg and Gina beat untrained men' instead of 'can Gina beat untrained men'. Same will happen here on a 'Neo' level.

Only way Ronda vs men talks will be over is if people stop making threads about it.

TDL9W7Q.gif

Ronda will probably finish Tate in a couple of minutes. Rondas striking (power of her strikes) has improved too much for Tate to survive longer than that.

You could also say Tates power and striking has improved. If they show this fight for free, on Fox perhaps, I would watch it but I would never pay to watch a R3 fight unless its against Santos or maybe Gina Carano.

i really dont see how it's fair unless the male fighters aren't allowed to wear scrotum shtelds with kicks to the groins legal for honda.

[YT]o9xjs2fWJEs[/YT]
Or they could watch this?

Back