the only way conor can get his rematch against khabib

huhwhat

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
khabib vs conor in dagestan!!

i don't think khabib will say no to a once in a lifetime opportunity to introduce dagestan to the world
conor will be thrilled to this idea too, he's done this before to aldo in brazil and conor became a superstar since then and if conor can do the same thing to khabib he will be a megastar ?
i think conor should ask to dana white and khabib for this

thrilla in manila was a huge success so why not dagestan ?

4M.gif

A top ten worst thread ever. Khabib has been retired for a year, and is NEVER fighting Conor again. Ridiculous. Straight to Lightweights with this nonsense.

This appears to be the only thread you have ever made, please keep it that way.

I don't think theres anything Conor can do to get a Khabib rematch short of showing up in Khabibs front yard and slapping his wife. I also don't think Khabib cares about introducing Dagestan to the rest of the world. He had all the pull to do so before he retired and didn't.

GSP vs Khabib would make a lot more sense in Dagestan then a rematch with Conor who, not only has Khabib beat in a one sided fight, but is also 1-3 in his last 4 and is currently recovering from a broken shin.

Conor is not in Khabib’s class.

One must clearly beat Nate Diaz without struggling, to even step up to a retired, undisputed champion.

Conor would be killed and have his corpse dragged by a 70s pickup on the streets of Dagestan.

The only way they fight is if Conor breaks into khabibs house and he’s forced to defend himself.

Conor is never getting a rematch and I do believe it is eating him.

Back