The only thing that makes sense right now Aldo vs Cerrone for interim LW

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
Holloway refuses to fight because injured
Ferguson refuses to fight because he wants more money
Khabib refuses to fight because his father is scared of Aldo's TDD

So the only logical fight to make is Cerrone vs Aldo for interim LW title.

Both have a running feud with Mcgregor and both are deserving considering the circumstances. Also is great from a promotional standpoint with either winner facing Mcgregor.

Last edited:
Conor aint gonna be back for awhile,they got plenty of time to sort out this horseshit.

Dana won't do an interim title at LW while McGregor is champ because that would force a mandatory challenger to unify the belts. He wants to be able to hand pick a challenger for McGregor.

This might be the worst idea i've ever heard in my life.

I could see Cerrone stepping in to fight for the ww belt if necessary before getting a 2nd crack at lw.

I'd prefer Aldo v Nate anyway, and they both still have beef with McGregor. No matter the winner, it would lead to a highly anticipated rematch with McGregor.

But I'm straight tired of interim bs. Conor isn't pregnant. Defend a belt for once in your career.

That would be the most random thing ever
As absurd as it sounds, UFC might do it.
It's actually not that absurd considering the circumstances. With all those fighters sitting out this is the most logical fight to make according to rankings.

This might be the worst idea i've ever heard in my life.

If there was a better fight to make for interim LW you would have posted it. It's the best fight to make. Keep up with mma.

It's actually not that absurd considering the circumstances. With all those fighters sitting out this is the most logical fight to make according to rankings.

If there was a better fight to make for interim LW you would have posted it. It's the best fight to make. Keep up with mma.

The FW champ who just got promoted from interim FW gets an interim LW shot vs Cerrone whose tearing it up at welterweight and has a fight booked for Jan 28 makes no sense. That's a fucking circus matchup based on those circumstances.

Why would they have guys who are currently 2 weight classes apart fight for a belt in a weight class neither of currently fights in? The only reason to make it for an interim belt is because there are 2 guys who really shouldn't have to take any more fights that aren't for a belt. They just gave a title shot to a guy who wasn't ranked at LW, and they're going to make an interim title for 2 other guys who aren't ranked in the division? They can tell Ferguson that he can either take the fight or not get a title shot, and if picks not taking it, put it any ranked LW with Khabib.

Stop posting stupid threads, that would make sense too

It's only been a month since McGregor won the belt, jeeze, relax man...

Both have a running feud with Mcgregor and both are deserving considering the circumstances. Also is great from a promotional standpoint with either winner facing Mcgregor.
lol stfu you troll

leaving_zps7db5d97e.gif~c200

aldo has the chance to become the first person to EVER hold 2 interim belts in different divisions

that idea sounds retarded right TS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back