The only rule that matters when dating single moms

I agree with TS to a certain extent

The thing is as someone mentioned if you are a man in your 30s/40s chances are the women you are with will have children with ex-husbands/baby daddy's and it's damn near unavoidable. Only women who probably won't have children are young 20 somethings early in their careers and haven't found the right one yet

The only rule that matters is to not invest in any feelings except if comes from your dick. hit it and quit it. she's a freebie. get at it. some of the best pussy i ever got was from single mothers. they're willing to do anything and they know exactly what we're in for: sex, that's it. i don't get how desperate ass dudes spend 100s or even 1000s at strip bars to only get a handjob if even that when they could be pounding single moms all night for free and get a home cooked dinner afterwards.

Uh huh

You have to be upfront with your intentions though. Don't waste her time or yours if you don't plan to fully commit to anything in the future.

Perfectly fine to blow a little cash at the strip club for a little action. Just don't let it become a habit LOL

MiserlySingleIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

Bang, yes, date, fuck no lol.

Dating single moms is always a gamble. No matter how nice she seems, underneath the surface there's a lot of problems and resentment bubbling. When it boils over you will get burned to even though the cause of it all was the guy before you.

So here's the rule for dating these risky women. It comes down to asking a question. If the answer is yes, then you can stay and see if you can overcome the drama. If the answer is no then bust your nuts and get the fudge outta there.

Here's the question: Do you believe honestly and truly that if this woman was child free and in here physical and sexual peak that she would have given you a shot?

If no then you are a bench warmer. The starting pitcher, the guy she thought she could make the world series with, started throwing wild pitches so she reluctantly brought your ass out of the bull pen.

And that's ok. There are many happy relief pitchers in the league who joyfully play their roles. But I'm not one of them. No one woman will make the call to bring me out of the bull pen because I wasn't in there to begin with.

Reflect on this, learn from this.

Exactly how is this different to childless women?

I'd suggest you feeling inferior is not great in any relationship.

I'm married and have never dated a single mom. I've seen numerous threads on this topic in Mayberry over the years and it's fascinating how most view single moms as unstable, marriage crazed lunatics. This can't be true?
Of course it is , they would be married to thier child’s father happppillly until death otherwise.

Probably should avoid single parents regardless of the gender if you are not a single parent yourself.

Taking on the responsibility of dealing with or raising another persons chid(ren) sounds like a recipe for stress and headaches

Well that's the trade off to not grabbing a great woman who's wifey material when you're young and sticking with her. By the time you're beyond your 30s, women of that caliber are already taken so you're stuck with the remaining options which are less optimal for whatever reason, most likely it's their personality or questionable decision making unless they are really bad to look at.
It’s my punishment for treating all the great wife material G/f’s I had when younger and trying to chase as much new fresh stuff daily as I could.

I never counted on a the good ones being locked down by the time I was “ready”.

Dating single moms is always a gamble. No matter how nice she seems, underneath the surface there's a lot of problems and resentment bubbling. When it boils over you will get burned to even though the cause of it all was the guy before you.

So here's the rule for dating these risky women. It comes down to asking a question. If the answer is yes, then you can stay and see if you can overcome the drama. If the answer is no then bust your nuts and get the fudge outta there.

Here's the question: Do you believe honestly and truly that if this woman was child free and in here physical and sexual peak that she would have given you a shot?

If no then you are a bench warmer. The starting pitcher, the guy she thought she could make the world series with, started throwing wild pitches so she reluctantly brought your ass out of the bull pen.

And that's ok. There are many happy relief pitchers in the league who joyfully play their roles. But I'm not one of them. No one woman will make the call to bring me out of the bull pen because I wasn't in there to begin with.

Reflect on this, learn from this.

There is only one rule for dating single moms: DON'T

Not ever.

Also never beleive them when they tell you to pop. In them cause. They can’t get pregnant

Unless their child support payments are through the roof, I would rather stay single than occupy my time with baby momma drama.

The only factor for me.

So I take it you think importing one with two kids from Ukraine is a bad idea? Thats what my brother did still happily married like `14 years now.

She's bombshell too former gymnast type

I like when guys on here speak with such resolute certainty. It's funny that people categorize the world into such small parameters for the sake of their ego.

...or maybe people's opinions are based on previous experiences?

Learning from your experiences is healthy.

I had sex a few times with a single mom, but she was 10+ years older than me - I am 27. She did turn out to be unstable and she went crazy when I said 'I didn't want anything more than this' with her, I am glad that I ran when I did.

I don’t think I’m down for a chick with children
It's not bad as long as she knows that you come first. Like if you tell kid what to do, none of this whining to mommy and bargaining away your authority. Thats my "test"

When they say "Tom told you do xyz, do it", then they are keepers

It can actually be better than single women because she's "over the barrel" so to speak for a father figure for her child. That's just cold hard facts. But you must come first.

Speaking from experience here. my second marriage I let those brats/delinquents wreck our marriage. 3rd I didnt.

Last edited:
Back