The only rule that matters when dating single moms

I will say that hot single moms do offer certain dudes who aren’t on their level a shot at the title they’d never otherwise see.

But I’d also say the hot single mom being single in the 1st place isn’t always her fault -it’s just as likely the dude was a complete fucking idiot and she made him kick rocks, or dude turned out to be a piece of shit and abandoned his responsibilities..

Either way, as with anyone you meet and date, there’s a dice rolling moment attached at some point. Doesn’t matter whether they’re a single parent or not.

Never get attached to anything that you cant walk away in 30 seconds when you feel heat around the corner

What is this bullshit?
I guess you never had kids dude. Literally everything worth building in this world are attachments.
Can't all be a vodka drinking single gopnik in housing block lol.

Here's the question: Do you believe honestly and truly that if this woman was child free and in here physical and sexual peak that she would have given you a shot?

If no then you are a bench warmer. The starting pitcher, the guy she thought she could make the world series with, started throwing wild pitches so she reluctantly brought your ass out of the bull pen.
And these half asses, overly simplistic ways of looking at things, along with complete lack of empathy, are why many of you will remain virgins your entire lives.

Maybe a woman just made a terrible mistake and had kids with the first guy who asked her out. Or maybe a million other scenarios, none of which mean she is still secretly in love with the father of her children.

What is this bullshit?
I guess you never had kids dude. Literally everything worth building in this world are attachments.
Can't all be a vodka drinking single gopnik in housing block lol.
These kids watch too many movies and think they’re real life.

Another key to dating a single mom.. how is she with her kid? Does she put her kid before everything else, does she talk about her kid a lot? Or does she try to pawn her kid off on other people (like her parents) so she can go out all the time? How early does she introduce you to the kid? If right away I’d say she’s most likely at least a poor judge of character, if she’s guarded about it she’s most likely protective and more responsible as a parent which is a good sign.

Bottom line is, if her kid is treated like the most important thing in the world to her -that’s a positive in her corner to being a worthwhile pursuit. It’s very telling when a woman is or isnt responsible with her kid. That’s a huge thing to look out for when pursuing a single mom, or just trying to hit and quit.

Some single moms are great people that through some event, found themselves in that spot. These women are wonderful. In general though, single moms are single for a reason. I’ve had a couple of college girlfriends try really hard to come back to be after they’ve found out their lives were going nowhere and had become a very successful professional. I was bitter though, because they left me for guys that could and would spend more money on them. I didn’t want either one of them. I Didn’t want the second-hand body that now had stretch marks and a loose twat. One had kids, and I didn’t want to raise some other dude’s orgasm. Their looks were gone. Anyway, that’s a bitter way to look at it but you get the point. There are some single/divorced moms who are gems, but they are a whole lot extra responsibility and financial burden if they have kids. Better off avoiding them.

I'm married and have never dated a single mom. I've seen numerous threads on this topic in Mayberry over the years and it's fascinating how most view single moms as unstable, marriage crazed lunatics. This can't be true?

It's probably the same with being married with a women who becomes a headache overtime.

And these half asses, overly simplistic ways of looking at things, along with complete lack of empathy, are why many of you will remain virgins your entire lives. Maybe a woman just made a terrible mistake and had kids with the first guy who asked her out. Or maybe a million other scenarios, none of which mean she is still secretly in love with the father of her children.

In real world, in modern West, single moms and dads are a huge reality and represent a major chunk of the dating market.
Literally the majority of people in the West are single boomers.

So it's totally normal.

100% disagree with TS... if you can get a childless, no-baggage, in her-prime girl as hot and good to you as the single mom you're dating than why in the hell are you dating the single mom?

The only reason to ever date a single mom is to upgrade a couple of points on the scale. If you can pull childless 8's than your single mom girlfriend better be a 10.

If you are asking yourself "would this girl date me if X" in the first place you need to start seeing yourself in a better light.

if you are in your 30's expect to be dating single moms.

Deal with it.

lol what? That’s when you go early 20 women. come on man this is basic stuff. Guys should be avoiding women with kids at all cost.

Dating single moms is always a gamble. No matter how nice she seems, underneath the surface there's a lot of problems and resentment bubbling. When it boils over you will get burned to even though the cause of it all was the guy before you.

So here's the rule for dating these risky women. It comes down to asking a question. If the answer is yes, then you can stay and see if you can overcome the drama. If the answer is no then bust your nuts and get the fudge outta there.

Here's the question: Do you believe honestly and truly that if this woman was child free and in here physical and sexual peak that she would have given you a shot?

If no then you are a bench warmer. The starting pitcher, the guy she thought she could make the world series with, started throwing wild pitches so she reluctantly brought your ass out of the bull pen.

And that's ok. There are many happy relief pitchers in the league who joyfully play their roles. But I'm not one of them. No one woman will make the call to bring me out of the bull pen because I wasn't in there to begin with.

Reflect on this, learn from this.
wow. preach brother.

Or maybe she set her bar too high in the first place........or there's countless other possibilities........I try not to put all individuals into such a small box......to start with ..........we all have our own stories to tell........and nobody is baggage free......
You guys need to stop with all the damn periods. It doesn't help your point.

That's kind of silly.

Hell, almost all guys who date single moms are doing it because it's a chance to date a chick who would have been out of their league if she was in her prime with no kids.

You can reverse it and ask the dude if he's just using it as a chance to level up and get a hotter chick because she's down on her luck.

That's basically the agreement with single moms. Neither one of you is anybody's first choice, so she's willing to lower her standards and the guy gets a chick who would never go out with him if she didn't have a kid.

I’m a cunt hair away from just fucking them and chucking them!

Back