The only rule that matters when dating single moms

Gracious Warrior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dating single moms is always a gamble. No matter how nice she seems, underneath the surface there's a lot of problems and resentment bubbling. When it boils over you will get burned to even though the cause of it all was the guy before you.

So here's the rule for dating these risky women. It comes down to asking a question. If the answer is yes, then you can stay and see if you can overcome the drama. If the answer is no then bust your nuts and get the fudge outta there.

Here's the question: Do you believe honestly and truly that if this woman was child free and in here physical and sexual peak that she would have given you a shot?

If no then you are a bench warmer. The starting pitcher, the guy she thought she could make the world series with, started throwing wild pitches so she reluctantly brought your ass out of the bull pen.

And that's ok. There are many happy relief pitchers in the league who joyfully play their roles. But I'm not one of them. No one woman will make the call to bring me out of the bull pen because I wasn't in there to begin with.

Reflect on this, learn from this.

Dating single moms is always a gamble. No matter how nice she seems, underneath the surface there's a lot of problems and resentment bubbling. When it boils over you will get burned to even though the cause of it all was the guy before you.

So here's the rule for dating these risky women. It comes down to asking a question. If the answer is yes, then you can stay and see if you can overcome the drama. If the answer is no then bust your nuts and get the fudge outta there.

Here's the question: Do you believe honestly and truly that if this woman was child free and in here physical and sexual peak that she would have given you a shot?

If no then you are a bench warmer. The starting pitcher, the guy she thought she could make the world series with, started throwing wild pitches so she reluctantly brought your ass out of the bull pen.

And that's ok. There are many happy relief pitchers in the league who joyfully play their roles. But I'm not one of them. No one woman will make the call to bring me out of the bull pen because I wasn't in there to begin with.

Okay Mister has to find sex online homophobe

Or maybe she set her bar too high in the first place........or there's countless other possibilities........I try not to put all individuals into such a small box......to start with ..........we all have our own stories to tell........and nobody is baggage free......

I'm married and have never dated a single mom. I've seen numerous threads on this topic in Mayberry over the years and it's fascinating how most view single moms as unstable, marriage crazed lunatics. This can't be true?

I'm married and have never dated a single mom. I've seen numerous threads on this topic in Mayberry over the years and it's fascinating how most view single moms as unstable, marriage crazed lunatics. This can't be true?
And any single male father gets ignored when he posts because it doesn't fit the all women who don't have a father around are shit brief.

Single moms are usually single moms because they made bad choices. They either got knocked up by a guy who wouldn't marry her or was married and the marriage didn't last. The marriage didn't last either because the guy was a piece of shit or she is a piece of shit. She either chose the wrong guy or likes to jump from guy to guy. I've seen way too many of these women.

Rumor is you are more a catcher than a pitcher.....

Never get attached to anything that you cant walk away from in 30 seconds when you feel the heat coming around the corner

cry-yes.gif

Last edited:
I always had fun with single moms. They are happy to get out, never stay over, and never want you staying over either, at least early on if they have any class.

I'm really against a LTR with them though, don't want to inherit a kid. She would have to be really special for that, and that's never happened lol

Why don’t you skip all the single-mother drama and just get a blowie from your roommate or his buddy?

You can get a blowie from a roommate?? Sweet.........what about a threesome with the roommate and buddy? Maybe just oral.........so it isn't too gay.

I don’t think I’m down for a chick with children

Back