the only punch Khabib will throw is his left jab

Not the same arisen. Eddie can in looking to brawl and trade with Conor. He lunged in aggressively with reckless punches. Very different from what Khabib is looking to do.

Khabib has the fortune of having a lot of recent experience against southpaws with long reach. None were as good of strikers as Conor but he is at least used to pressuring southpaws.

I've seen Conor do body work on occasion. He does solid body work but nothing devastating. I think Conor will dig to the body but I doubt that it will lead to a finish.
Hes got okay body kicks but it would be stupid to throw them at risk of getting taken down

He will throw punches but they will be bait punches to get Conor to open up he won't be in Conor's range it will be more of a dashing in and out type punches to get Conor to throw just like he did against Johnson except with a few minor tweaks. Once Conor starts to open up that's it Khabib will shove his head into Conor's chest making Conor's punches useless since his long arms don't help short range punches. Head to chest body lock to takedown to full mount to torture and embarrassment.

If Khabib was stupid he would try and stand with Conor and make it a boxing match like Eddie Alvarez did but Khabib has too high of a fighter IQ to be that foolish. Although on the other hand vs Al Iaquinta he made some mistakes where he stood there and left his chin open to hit. He got cocky and confident but i'm sure at that point he knew and felt that Iaquinta couldn't knock him out

Khabib.jpg

Thats what makes this a great fight. Neither guy is good at what the other guy is good at. And they are both extremely skilled in their speialties.

Khabib has never been outstruck in his UFC career.

Eddie got countered because he literally jumped into punches the same with Aldo did. Eddie looked horrendous in that outing
Both did the same thing they do in every fight, stop with the revision history

Were I Khabib, I wouldn't throw any punches. I'd just wade in there for the TD with a high guard. If Conor can knock me out before I get my mitts on him, so be it. If I get a hold of him, the match is over.
Gettin KO’d is definitive.

Getting Conor to the ground is not a guaranteed finish. This is a ridiculous notion that Khabib fans like to pedal.

Many guys survived on the bottom against Khabib. Conor is bigger than him and good off his back.

Were I Khabib, I wouldn't throw any punches. I'd just wade in there for the TD with a high guard. If Conor can knock me out before I get my mitts on him, so be it. If I get a hold of him, the match is over.

yup, i agree. khabib would be retarded to try to stand with him. make conor grapple. easiest gameplan to come up with for any fighter.

Gettin KO’d is definitive.

Getting Conor to the ground is not a guaranteed finish. This is a ridiculous notion that Khabib fans like to pedal.

Many guys survived on the bottom against Khabib. Conor is bigger than him and good off his back.
Conor couldn't get up against 2 week Chad (until Chad inexplicably decided to let him up). What's going to happen against Khabib?

Conor couldn't get up against 2 week Chad (until Chad inexplicably decided to let him up). What's going to happen against Khabib?
Chad didn’t inexplicably do anything. Why are you lying? We all saw the footage.
He went for a sub because he was gassed from the body strikes and lost position.

We will see on fight day. But Khabib getting Conor to the ground isn’t a guaranteed finish. You’re deluding yourself. Khabib failing to get it to the ground is a guaranteed KO because Khabib’s striking is dogshit

Chad didn’t inexplicably do anything. Why are you lying? We all saw the footage.
He went for a sub because he was gassed from the body strikes and lost position.

We will see on fight day. But Khabib getting Conor to the ground isn’t a guaranteed finish. You’re deluding yourself. Khabib failing to get it to the ground is a guaranteed KO because Khabib’s striking is dogshit
I agree with the last part but you need to go back and watch that Chad fight because there's NO WAY Chad should have gassed laying on top of Conor for almost a complete round. He was doing only enough not to get stood up. And before that, he sat on a stool for a minute. And before that he was laying on top of Conor again, so tell me how exactly he was gassing out so bad that he thought he had to go for a hail Mary sub that almost certainly would result in Conor escaping with time to work, when he could have just done some more ground work for the rest of the round? He would have been up two rounds with another chair break. Quite easily the dumbest or most suspicious decision by an experienced fighter in the UFC.

That’s just not true at all. Khabib will try what he always does. He’ll look to push Conor to the fence, do a short blitz of strikes (likely less than usual of course), to set up the clinch or shot for a TD. It doesn’t look pretty but it’s effective and that’s what matters. His striking looks shitty but it works perfectly for him.

Eddie got countered because he literally jumped into punches the same with Aldo did. Eddie looked horrendous in that outing
To his defense,he was in auto mode from the second Knockdown ahead.
Have seem enough fights from him since DREAM,he always reacts like this when he is stunned.

Back