The only person who can put jones on his back..

Yes but he is quoted as not wanting to cut down anymore due to what happened. He doesn't want to damage further his kidneys. How else will he get to 205? Lose 30 lbs of body mass? Unrealistic.

Cormier won't make 205 and if he did he might have a chance at putting Jones down, but it won't be easy and it won't last very long.

He would win even if he could so it's kind of irrelevant.

What ? This is such an exageration

Sonnen will submit jones after putting him on his prissy little ass

Sonnen couldn't get Anderson and bisping down past the first rounds. He is starting to look like Tito in their.

lol he couldn't take Feijao down.

he DID take down feijao and SLAM his ass too. LOL. he also had a torn ligament in his knee. that and feijao is notoriously difficult to hold down. so you can keep being a douche troll hater, but king mo would be favored to take down any fighter at any weightclass. :eek:

Sonnen couldn't get Anderson and bisping down past the first rounds. He is starting to look like Tito in their.

what??? you mean in like in the 3rd round of the bisping fight where he took him down early and kept him there for most the round and also beat him up there? like the first 4 rounds of the 1st anderson fight? ??????

he DID take down feijao and SLAM his ass too. LOL. he also had a torn ligament in his knee. that and feijao is notoriously difficult to hold down. so you can keep being a douche troll hater, but king mo would be favored to take down any fighter at any weightclass. :eek:

yeah his take downs where feijao was on the ground for less then 2 seconds were super effective. king mo would not take jones down. sorry to break it to you.

I think alot of hw:s including dc would have problems with jones at any weight. In fact I think a lot of lhw:s would do great at hw. Dc is a lhw though and hopefully hell make weight soon enough.

against jones i don't see cormier getting dominated in the clinch or be put on his back. this neutralizes jj's ground elbows . good chance we'll see jj fighting off his back when dc takes him down. standup, dc's got the speed and power advantage and he seems hard to hit but due to his reach, jones is able to hit and evade really well. good fight.

funny I remember Sonnen having bisping's back for a lot of the third round in their fight. don't say dumb things.

Back