The only person who can put jones on his back..

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The only person who has a slight chance of putting jones in his back is Daniel cormier. He's been a 2time Olympic wrestler. He's bigger and stronger than jones. I think he'll be the one and only one to put him on his back. Jones still wins IMO. If DC can't take him down no one ever will. Daniel said if Cain wins the title he'll go down to 205. I would love to see that fight!

What ? This is such an exageration

Sonnen will submit jones after putting him on his prissy little ass

HW Jones would be nearly as heavy as Cormier and way taller and rangier. At LHW Cormier would be drawn out and destroyed. Although I do think it's possible Cormier could take him down, Cain too.

Umm I can't actually think of many people who have TRIED to put Jones on his back.

Rashad might in a rematch, he was overcommitted to standing with Jon in their fight and never fully committed to a shot

Machida has amazing trips. If he's not getting manhandled in the clinch he can trip Jones in their rematch.

Sonnen will take down Jones and pummel him for 5 rounds.

Get the belt and retire.

cormier is NOT bigger LOL. just weighs in heavier at the moment. chris weidman is bigger than cormier... LOL

oh god Chael fans are coming back. Btw King Mo could put Jones on his back.

The only person who has a slight chance of putting jones in his back is Daniel cormier. He's been a 2time Olympic wrestler. He's bigger and stronger than jones. I think he'll be the one and only one to put him on his back. Jones still wins IMO. If DC can't take him down no one ever will. Daniel said if Cain wins the title he'll go down to 205. I would love to see that fight!

Jones has very good TDD and is rangy and athletic so it will take a very talented fighter who can get into his clinch and take him down.

Watch a few of his earlier fights before he was in the UFC, in one of his earlier fights jones was hopping on one leg controlling a fighter who was trying to take him down for dear life.

The kids TDD is legit.

Last edited:
Umm I can't actually think of many people who have TRIED to put Jones on his back.

Evans, Bader, O'Brien (pretty sure), Gusmao, Rampage, Shogun and Bonnar.
And I don't have to tell you how he uses his reach to keep people on the outside, making it difficult to get a dominant clinch position or shoot in.

Everyone wants to take Machida down too. Last guy to ever shoot on him was Tito.

cormier is NOT bigger LOL. just weighs in heavier at the moment. chris weidman is bigger than cormier... LOL

LOL you guys and your 'natural size' BS... probably think Roy is smaller than Chael too lol.

Agree. Sonnen via huge wiener. Man, the guy's dick is HUGE. Agree 100%.

LOL you guys and your 'natural size' BS... probably think Roy is smaller than Chael too lol.

It's weird how fat people constantly say they are naturally fat in real life but on sherdog they flip it.

Rashad might in a rematch, he was overcommitted to standing with Jon in their fight and never fully committed to a shot

I thought for sure he would especially after he dominated Davis so easily... but instead he skipped to Jones' lou. I think he has the speed and skill to.

I love it.....laughing my ass off......I hope U are rignt...but I seriously doubt it!

I'm pretty sure DC can't make 205 because of his kidneys. He can't ever cut weight again so he's going to have to lose any ounce of fat and probably have to lose some muscle to make 205.

Back