The only person that was robbed yesterday night was...

MysticGOD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Latifi

It was a blatant daylight robbery.
The only reason people are not screaming robbery is because they all love blackbeast. But it is what it is. A Robbery!

Discuss.

Last edited:
Please crawl back into your hole.

Derrick rallied when he needed to and took that fight. It was close but that last minute or so sealed the fight for him.

Derrick rallied when he needed to and took that fight. It was close but that last minute or so sealed the fight for him.
So Jones victory is right too because he pushed in last 10 minutes of the fight.

Am i doing it right?

Latifi

Discuss.

Latifi was winning at least 80% of that fight. Really sad for the dude but it looks like he has a great future at heavyweight. I swear he ate SEVERAL knockout blows during that fight, just ragdolled derrick at times

Hail latifi and fuck the judges

Latifi was winning at least 80% of that fight. Really sad for the dude but it looks like he has a great future at heavyweight. I swear he ate SEVERAL knockout blows during that fight, just ragdolled derrick at times

Hail latifi and fuck the judges
Sad that Lewis got the nod from fans for the robbery just because hes funny and entertaining.

Latifi

The only reason people are not screaming robbery is because they all love blackbeast. But it is what it is. A Robbery!

Discuss.
Username checks out.

Robbery? The mans landed KO punches but Latifi has some Iron chin at HW. that was insane damage compared to hugging on top.

I was so happy that shitty fight was over, I didn't really care who won.

I hope Albanian mafia bet on Latifi.

Hasta la Vista, Joe Solis and other two retards.

If that fight was anywhere other than Texas it would have been Latifi’s.
I understand the hometown favoritism. But it seems like a lot of people on here seem to exscuse missed flying knees and a last second flurry over 2 and 1/2 rounds of position control and strikes.

I enjoy me some Black Beast as much as the next guy, but let’s not give passes to fighters just because we like them.

So Jones victory is right too because he pushed in last 10 minutes of the fight.

Am i doing it right?

Not sure what "pushed in" means. I'm assuming you're from Serbia or Brazil or something.

But he pressured Reyes for about 21 minutes and controlled the octagon for about 23.

Not sure what "pushed in" means. I'm assuming you're from Serbia or Brazil or something.

But he pressured Reyes for about 21 minutes and controlled the octagon for about 23.
Nah mate im just at work and typing from phone so excuse me for my shitty grammer

Latifi

Discuss.
Latifi blew it via inactivity on top.

Second decision in a row that Derrick Lewis has wrongly been awarded.

Back