The only man with top 5 wins in 3 weight classes!

You didn't answer the questions, how come? Oh, I know! Because the answer to all questions is "no". If you think that beating Cody Garbrandt is somehow better than beating Shogun and Rampage back to back when both guys were #1 LHW and #2 p4p, then that speaks for itself.
Actually yes. I would consider wins over a near prime Cody Garbrandt, Caraway, Johns, Font and a close fight with Aljo better than Forrest beating a fading Shogun and a very contentious win over Rampage better.

Again, what does Forrest do better than Griffin? What athletic gifts does a notoriously unathletic fighter like Griffin have over Munhoz? It's mindblowing you think one of the worst men's divisions is even comparable to BW in the modern era.
Dude, we can even present current top HWs and LHWs as scrubs compared with the skills and movement of a BW in Munhoz. Let alone compare current top BW boxers with Joe Louis or the guys Louis beat following your simpleton logic its just such a retarded argument lol
I mean...you aren't wrong that LHW and HW tend to be scrubs and questionable athletes and fighters in comparison to BW-LW. Why do you think no serious boxing historian puts Ali as p4p 1 all time. The bell curve with population distribution matters a whole lot in combat sports.

Hendo came in under 205 for most of his LHW bouts. Usually 198 or so. Hendo is a Franklinweighter imo.

And funnily his biggest achievements are at 203/205. Anderson beat prime Henderson. No excuses needed for Dan. Andy was better.

There are plenty of wins from a decade or even 15 years ago I think are legit. But come on.

What does Griffin do better than Munhoz? I can't think of many things, if any. You can't seriously think the quality of LHW, even in its glory days, is remotely comparable to modern BW.

He beat the #1 guy, didn't get enough respect to take his ranking, so he had to do it again, and got himself a UFC title. That's better than anything Munhoz has done. Plain and simple, my dude.

Actually yes. I would consider wins over a near prime Cody Garbrandt, Caraway, Johns, Font and a close fight with Aljo better than Forrest beating a fading Shogun and a very contentious win over Rampage better.

Again, what does Forrest do better than Griffin? What athletic gifts does a notoriously unathletic fighter like Griffin have over Munhoz? It's mindblowing you think one of the worst men's divisions is even comparable to BW in the modern era.

I mean...you aren't wrong that LHW and HW tend to be scrubs and questionable athletes and fighters in comparison to BW-LW. Why do you think no serious boxing historian puts Ali as p4p 1 all time. The bell curve with population distribution matters a whole lot in combat sports.

Ali is pretty hgh in p4p rankings. Definitely arent fighters with Munhoz status who dispute that. Its just a retarded argument to bring in this discussion.
And the fact this thread is about, three top5 wins in three diffrerent weightclasses, there is a reason why no other fighter can claim it in 30 years of sport, doesnt matter how much you want to discredit Griffin.

He beat the #1 guy, didn't get enough respect to take his ranking, so he had to do it again, and got himself a UFC title. That's better than anything Munhoz has done. Plain and simple, my dude.
Yeah, nope, Griffin is an objectively worse fighter than Munhoz in nearly every way. Don't let your bizarre soft spot for the big guys cloud your judgement here.

Again, what skill or physical edge does Griffin have other Munhoz in the context of their divisions?
Ali is pretty hgh in p4p rankings. Definitely arent fighters with Munhoz status who dispute that. Its just a retarded argument to bring in this discussion.
And the fact this thread is about, three top5 wins in three diffrerent weightclasses, there is a reason why no other fighter can claim it in 30 years of sport, doesnt matter how much you want to discredit Griffin.
hey man, I didn't bring up boxers for some reason in a really odd argument.

How is Griffin a better fighter than Munhoz? prime for prime, be specific.

I have seen that fight in the last year. Henderson looked the same anyone would after a round, in my opinion. He tried that takedown, it got stuffed, he got into an exchange, hit Anderson who ate it, and then Anderson lit him up. Henderson got finished. Anderson was that damn good.
I can't realistically argue on the specifics of the fight because I haven't seen it in many years. But I will agree Anderson was that damn good, he's one of the best who ever fought.

Yeah, nope, Griffin is an objectively worse fighter than Munhoz in nearly every way. Don't let your bizarre soft spot for the big guys cloud your judgement here.

Again, what skill or physical edge does Griffin have other Munhoz in the context of their divisions?

hey man, I didn't bring up boxers for some reason in a really odd argument.

How is Griffin a better fighter than Munhoz? prime for prime, be specific.

He acquired the highest rank in his division and a UFC title. He's more accomplished and was a true top 5 fighter. Munhoz only got to 6. Griffin made it to 1, and was 4 when he lost to Silva. Munhoz was 6 when he lost to Frankie. That's it. This thread is about their ranking.

He acquired the highest rank in his division and a UFC title. He's more accomplished and was a true top 5 fighter.
By your logic, Nunes is a greater fighter than 90 percent of champions before her because she holds two belts. Come on, surely you can admit that not all divisions are equal in quality.

Out of curiosity, how did you score Rampage/Griffin? Since you're counting it as a win, I'm curious on your scorecards.

TS you're trying so damn hard to promote Forrest only to promote Silva.

I agree, of all PED suspension holders, Anderson Silva has the highest quality wins across multiple weight divisions. Moreover, I agree, Frankie shouldn't be compared b/c he doesn't qualify under your PED suspension criteria that you perhaps subconsciously carved out (Kudos btw. We do need to keep cheaters in their own lane. You da man OP!)

And, since I must have read "blah blah blah forrest beat god, jesus, and the holy spirit who were #1, #2, and vinegar cutting through oil blah blah blah" you should really try to make a case for how Forrest is Goat level. I mean, did you hear - he beat "blah blah blah god, jesus......" LMAO.

By your logic, Nunes is a greater fighter than 90 percent of champions before her because she holds two belts. Come on, surely you can admit that not all divisions are equal in quality.

Out of curiosity, how did you score Rampage/Griffin? Since you're counting it as a win, I'm curious on your scorecards.

My logic here is that you have to beat a top 5 fighter to be a top 5 fighter, and if you're #6, you're not in the top 5. It's pretty solid logic, and no matter how hard you try to downplay Griffin's ranking, it's fact that he was top 5. I've showed you this. No matter how hard you try to tell me that #6 = top 5, you're wrong, and that's also a fact. It's not even debatable, bud.

I was indifferent at the time about Griffin getting the nod. I could see it going either way and wouldn't call it a robbery, but after watching it a few times, back then, I agree with the official call. I haven't seen it in a while, but from memory, Rampage didn't do much before or after the knockdown. Maybe I'll watch it again to refresh, but rewriting history doesn't change facts. Griffin won. He had previously beaten the #1 guy, then he beat the next #1 guy. He earned his top 5 rank. Munhoz didn't. That's all.

TS you're trying so damn hard to promote Forrest only to promote Silva.

I agree, of all PED suspension holders, Anderson Silva has the highest quality wins across multiple weight divisions. Moreover, I agree, Frankie shouldn't be compared b/c he doesn't qualify under your PED suspension criteria that you perhaps subconsciously carved out (Kudos btw. We do need to keep cheaters in their own lane. You da man OP!)

And, since I must have read "blah blah blah forrest beat god, jesus, and the holy spirit who were #1, #2, and vinegar cutting through oil blah blah blah" you should really try to make a case for how Forrest is Goat level. I mean, did you hear - he beat "blah blah blah god, jesus......" LMAO.

How long until you're banned on this account? Is this one of your top 5 accounts?

Frankie and its a better resume with it.

Anthony Petits is also a cunts hair away from having wins against top 5 in 3 different divisions: wonder boy at ww, multiple at lw and oliveria at fw (ranked 6th at the time)

Frankie and its a better resume with it.

Anthony Petits is also a cunts hair away from having wins against top 5 in 3 different divisions: wonder boy at ww, multiple at lw and oliveria at fw (ranked 6th at the time)

Munhoz was ranked 6th as well, so Frankie barely misses the cut.

Munhoz was #6: Sherdog’s Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Bantamweight

He dropped to #7 after the loss, and Frankie took #6: Sherdog’s Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Bantamweight

Munhoz was ranked 6th as well, so Frankie barely misses the cut.

That' factually may be accurate but nuance would suggest beating anyone at current bw division is more impressive than beating forrest.

That' factually may be accurate but nuance would suggest beating anyone at current bw division is more impressive than beating forrest.

Opinion doesn't change facts or number values. Munhoz was 6th, he was not a top 5 win. Griffin was 4th, and by all rights should've been 2nd.

Opinion doesn't change facts or number values. Munhoz was 6th, he was not a top 5 win. Griffin was 4th, and by all rights should've been 2nd.

Agreed with just the pure factualness of the ranking... However its odd you start with the opinions doesn't change facts and then try to add an opinion that forrest should have been ranked higher.

Anderson is such a legend. You’d have to be a real nerd to not appreciate his highlight reel and accomplishments.

Correct, MMA fans find a way to criticise every champion though. My first PPV was UFC 101, yeah I was a fan for life after that and the main reason was Silva

Agreed with just the pure factualness of the ranking... However its odd you start with the opinions doesn't change facts and then try to add an opinion that forrest should have been ranked higher.

Well, that's not my opinion, that's usually how it goes. Champ loses and becomes #2. People earlier suggested that Forest was given a favorable ranking, but it was actually quite the opposite. He had to earn the #1 twice, and dropped 3 spots when he lost the title. That's unusual. I'm not insinuating that he was #2, he was ranked #4 at the time, and #4 still qualifies as top 5. #6 does not.

Well, that's not my opinion, that's usually how it goes. Champ loses and becomes #2. People earlier suggested that Forest was given a favorable ranking, but it was actually quite the opposite. He had to earn the #1 twice, and dropped 3 spots when he lost the title. That's unusual. I'm not insinuating that he was #2, he was ranked #4 at the time, and #4 still qualifies as top 5. #6 does not.

No he was factually ranked as top 4, it's your opinion he should have been higher. Just like it's factual that munoz was ranked 6, but its opinion it's a far more impressive win than forest

No he was factually ranked as top 4, it's your opinion he should have been higher. Just like it's factual that munoz was ranked 6, but its opinion it's a far more impressive win than forest

My opinion doesn't dictate how rankings usually work. I'm not trying to say he was #2, I've repeatedly said he was #4. If they treated those particular rankings as they've treated every other rankings, he would've dropped to #2 instead of #4. The purpose of me mentioning this is to show that he wasn't given a favorable ranking. It was the opposite of a favorable ranking, yet still qualifies for top 5.

Back