The only man with top 5 wins in 3 weight classes!

GSP qualifies as well
-MW: Bisping
-WW: All of them
-LW: BJ

Frankie did it much better.

Lightweight champ despite being heavily undersized.

Beat multiple top contenders in FW.

And beat Munhoz in BW.
i

He didn’t do anything better than Anderson. That’s like comparing tony menefee to sugar ray Leonard.

yeah it's like beating Matt Serra

Imaging being able to say you beat number 1 WW just cuz Matt Serra happend to be a champ prior.

lmfao

I'm sure you think it was dick pills too
Serra won the Ultimate fighter to earn his title shot.. Forrest earned his by beating arguably the number 1 LHW in the world at the time in Shogun.. so not even remotely close…

Serra won the Ultimate fighter to earn his title shot.. Forrest earned his by beating arguably the number 1 LHW in the world at the time in Shogun.. so not even remotely close…

He actually beat the #1 ranked LHW, Rampage, to win the belt: Sherdog Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Light Heavyweight

Rampage was also ranked #2 p4p at the time: Sherdog P4P: Penn, Torres and Faber Advance

This was after he beat #1 ranked Shogun: Sherdog’s Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Light Heavyweight

Shogun was also ranked #2 p4p at the time: Fedor Tops Sherdog.com Pound-For-Pound

So, he beats the #1 LHW and #2 p4p fighters back-to-back to earn his UFC title, AND gets himself on the p4p list: Griffin Win Stirs Sherdog P4P Rankings - debuting at #8, yet he's some kind of bum, right?

He lost to the #3 ranked Rashad: Sherdog Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Light Heavyweight

Then was ranked #4 (behind Rampage even though he beat him) before the Silva fight: Sherdog Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Light Heavyweight

It's always the GSP fanatics that try to change history, isn't it? I guess the Fedor ones do too, but they're not nearly as bad. Is normal.

He actually beat the #1 ranked LHW, Rampage, to win the belt: Sherdog Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Light Heavyweight

Rampage was also ranked #2 p4p at the time: Sherdog P4P: Penn, Torres and Faber Advance

This was after he beat #1 ranked Shogun: Sherdog’s Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Light Heavyweight

Shogun was also ranked #2 p4p at the time: Fedor Tops Sherdog.com Pound-For-Pound

So, he beats the #1 LHW and #2 p4p fighters back-to-back to earn his UFC title, AND gets himself on the p4p list: Griffin Win Stirs Sherdog P4P Rankings - debuting at #8, yet he's some kind of bum, right?

He lost to the #3 ranked Rashad: Sherdog Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Light Heavyweight

Then was ranked #4 (behind Rampage even though he beat him) before the Silva fight: Sherdog Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings - Light Heavyweight

It's always the GSP fanatics that try to change history, isn't it? I guess the Fedor ones do too, but they're not nearly as bad. Is normal.
I’m not disagreeing at all. At all.. I was disputing that guy’s point that the forrest win was equivalent to beating Serra after losing his title by saying that Forrest was legitimate champion because he actually earned his shot by beating Shogun and then of course beat the champion.. I think you misunderstood my point

I’m not disagreeing at all. At all.. I was disputing that guy’s point that the forrest win was equivalent to beating Serra after losing his title by saying that Forrest was legitimate champion because he actually earned his shot by beating Shogun and then of course beat the champion.. I think you misunderstood my point

No, I was just reiterating your point with the actual rankings. Haha

No, I was just reiterating your point with the actual rankings. Haha
Oh lol. You threw me off with the whole Fedor fans changing history thing. Agree though.. idk why GSP fans can’t praise on GSP without having to shit on Silva and misrepresenting his wins.. I like both Silva and GSP btw

No objective fan thought he was top 5 lol.

His greatest asset was that people underestimated him

Wait...wut?

Back