The only man with top 5 wins in 3 weight classes!

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

AndersonSteroidsQuoteAdj.png

You forgot the masterclass Silva put on Horn, which was an openweight bout. Silva weighted in at 185lbs. Horn did at 200lbs.

Horn went to fought for the UFC LHW belt soon after, in a 31-3 run that included finishes over the likes of Sonnen, Loiseau, Griffin among many many others, only losses to Silva, Arona and Sobral, all of them by decision, controversial one vs Arona.

But have you seen the gif of Silva demolishing him? There is no way Forrest can be top 5 after you have watched that gif 100 times. /s

Only if you are a dishonest and clueless shertard who takes away such credit from Silva in order to downplay his performances and competition. Very typical of insecure GSP fanboys BTW.

No other MW would have done that to Griffin. We know that for sure.

I'd say Sakuraba did it too.

Pretty sure Kid Yamamoto as well

I'd say Sakuraba did it too.

Pretty sure Kid Yamamoto as well

I don't think so. See if you can find which wins for each, though. I have a meeting here in a few minutes, so I can't check right now. Still want to confirm Frankie's as well. I'll be back.

Forrest just lost his belt in his previous fight. So he would have had a #1 next to his name in todays mma

yeah it's like beating Matt Serra

Imaging being able to say you beat number 1 WW just cuz Matt Serra happend to be a champ prior.

lmfao

I'm sure you think it was dick pills too

You should have said top 3 wins in 3 weight classes because that is what he has.

And it is much tougher to do in the bigger weightclasses. Sorry Frankie.

Henderson beat Big Nog. Big Nog started his career 28-3 with his only losses to Fedor (x2) and Hendo. He was top 5.

He also beat Fedor, even on a two fight losing streak, would still be ranked top 5, if they existed back then.

In conclusion, Hendo is a bad ass
images

Big Nog wasn't ranked at the time when Hendo beat him.

I don't think so. See if you can find which wins for each, though. I have a meeting here in a few minutes, so I can't check right now. Still want to confirm Frankie's as well. I'll be back.

I thought Kid with the K1-Hero's LW tournament, Jeff Curran at FW and Bibiano at BW could have done it but it seems I was wrong

Back