The only man to knock Junior out was himself.

JDS quit 'cause he had enough. Nothing wrong with that as he already took a hell of a beating.

14.gif

wasnt out

Thanks for gif

JDS quit 'cause he had enough. Nothing wrong with that as he already took a hell of a beating.

The ending doesn't seem too different from the Jones-Shogun ending, he had enough, but didn't tap.

The ending doesn't seem too different from the Jones-Shogun ending, he had enough, but didn't tap.

Excellent point. The accumulation of damage played a big role, when Cain hit the switched and dragged JDS down with him, the faceplant was the last straw and JDS had no more to give. Nothing wrong with that.

It will be an epic waste of talent if JDS doesn't move to a more competitive training camp!! The camp at Brazil already gave him everything they could which was basically that top notch boxing!

He now needs to move away from the confort zone and maybe try one of the top camps in the US. He needs to work on his striking defence and wrestling! IMO he's the only one capable of beating Cain... Just needs to evolve a bit more, he's still young!

I don't think JDS was KO'd. He never went limp, he was on his knees, his head up fine. Then he prob thought Cain's gonna attack him, but he's too tired to get up and defend in time and dropped his head down.

I'm not fighting the stoppage at ALL, but I don't think JDS turtled because he was so rocked. I think it was because he was tired

i think so too, to me it looked like he just gave up at that moment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back