The only man at LHW that could beat jones IMO

FictionIsReal

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
davis0.jpeg

cut in close and stall out a decision, DC lacked the physicality to match jones.

Completely agree people keep sleeping on him

I was expecting a picture of Rumble Johnson. That would have made more sense.

His chin will be his weakness. Also not explosive enough.

Rashad exposed Davis by being more well rounded. I do not see him being able to counteract Jones' striking which would prevent him to use his wrestling effectively.

Rumble is an interesting wildcard.

This is the same guy who go picked apart by Rashad and still has the striking of a 12 year old. The only guys who can beat him have already been beaten. They can only beat him in a rematch.

I was expecting a picture of Rumble Johnson. That would have made more sense.

I'm not sure Rumbles style works for 5 rounds, he's just gonna get picked apart in the later rounds like DC did. Davis has great cardio.

His chin will be his weakness. Also not explosive enough.

his chin? he took flush shots from Rumble and survived. His chin will hold up fine against Jones lol.

But still, Jones by domination.

Wrong Picture TS

This is the guy and he'll do it again

250px-Alexander_%22The_Mauler%22_Gustafsson_2014.jpg

I've seen Davis look bad against other strikers far less creative than Jones, and his takedowns are usually telegraphed and from far out, I don't see his wrestling transitioning well against Jones. DC had the best chance wrestling wise since he's the most explosive. Don't think Davis has what it takes, and I think he gets embarrassed worse than Rashad standing

Gus is blacker than I remember.

Yeah Phil Davis doesn't do it. You've seen his fight against Rashad yes? And against Nog? He's not the guy. Nobody is, Jones has got this. Even if Gus or Rumble beat him, Jones wins more times than he loses against anybody he faces. It's over.

Lol. Got humiliated by the guy who got humiliated by Jones.

Back