The only fighter to never really lose inside the octagon while facing top competition is

Yeah we know roid head’s record, we don’t need a thread about it every day
I just picture Jones with a bunch of fake social.media accounts making these threads, or maybe his manager.

The youngest UFC Champion Jon Bones Jones . Im all against PEDs but there have been a lot of guys who used PEDs but got their ass whooped and lost so many times . If you count Jones loss vs Hamill as a loss then you should never watch mma again .

DC 2x
Gus
Rampage
Sonnen (Who gave anderson absolute hell tapped rua and got merked by Jones inside one round)
Machida
Rashad
Teixeira
TRT Belfort
Rua
Bader

So when you talk about undefeated fighter dont bring up fighters with padded records . Jon Jones stayed undefeated inside the octagon while never facing easy competition .

<JonesLaugh>

you guys think Khabibs or MMs resume is overrated?

Jon Jones I resume also overrated.

out of prime/bloated MWs lmfao

Multiple drug fails and not fighting for half of his career are what makes jones questionable. Also alot of greats dropped fights late in their careers. Lets see how bones holds up in his late thirties in the HW division.

You need some perspective bro lol

Juicing aside (although mentioning vitrtor is a laugh considering jones current situation) he had a great run. Possessed the possible frame and a unique skill set at lhw. Even with the roiding I still consider him the lhw goat. But..

The resume looks stellar till you take a close look and see the most of that comp was on the wrong side of 30 and/or bloated MWs. Gus might be his best and most credible win in retrospect
Gus not DC?

I'd like to see a clean Jones VS Gus rematch.

Roids are the difference between night and day, they are not like drinking a can of Monster energy numb nuts, they significantly enhance you on a molecular level.

I think I see what you are saying, but his resume is also covered with huge asterisk.

As far as talent, there is no doubt he is talented, but we will never know how talented he was because of the roids.

I completely agree.

Forever out of legit GOAT talks. If everyone was roiding and he was one of the few that got busted then he mustve roided more hardcore. Which means he cheated more. Fuck him.

If you count Jones loss vs Hamill as a loss then you should never watch mma again .

The guy fouled in every big fight he had, sorry if it upsets you but a DQ loss is fair, should have have 2 at least. You can go by judges or fairness either way dude has a loss on his record.

Did Ken Shamrock ever lose in the Octagon?

I know he got old and lost in smaller organizations later on.

Chael-Sonnen-Jon-Bones-Jones-thanksgiving.jpg
Name 3 things full of steroids?

Jon Jones will go down in history as the biggest waste of talent in MMA. His skills are undeniable but because of MULTIPLE PEDS failures and his out of ring antics that kept him from fighting we will never know what his true potential was. Anything he does will always have a very large asterisk next to it.

Gus not DC?

Given DC's immense talent it's close but he's still a good 5 to 6 inches shorter and ten years older. Gus was the only guy he faced that was close to his age and size, and he struggled mightly

Back