The only fight left for me is Stipe vs Francis 2...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don’t think I have any more interest because Khabib is gone and Izzy is proven! What’s your last interesting fight?

I'm still into other divisions but I dont really care about LW anymore. Khabib was what made it so interesting.

I can think of about 200 of them. Is there a specific division or just in general?
Honestly? I’ve seen every highly anticipated fight so far and my only fighter left is Stipe and I hope this time he finishes Francis

I'm still into other divisions but I dont really care about LW anymore. Khabib was what made it so interesting.
So true and Conor’s loss and his trash talk made it very entertaining

Honestly? I’ve seen every highly anticipated fight so far and my only fighter left is Stipe and I hope this time he finishes Francis
Stipe vs jones
Jones vs ngannou
Ngannou be stipe 2
Adesanya vs jones
Blachowicz vs Jiri
Jiri vs reyes
Santos vs Jiri
Santos vs reyes
I mean, the entire lhw is basically open season. We’re seeing a changing of the guard, and imo Yan has potential to be one of the most exciting champions we’ve ever had, same thing with fig. BW, LW, and LHW are wide open and they should be a lot of fun. I could make a list super long but there’s not much point

Stipe vs jones
Jones vs ngannou
Ngannou be stipe 2
Adesanya vs jones
Blachowicz vs Jiri
Jiri vs reyes
Santos vs Jiri
Santos vs reyes
I mean, the entire lhw is basically open season. We’re seeing a changing of the guard, and imo Yan has potential to be one of the most exciting champions we’ve ever had, same thing with fig. BW, LW, and LHW are wide open and they should be a lot of fun. I could make a list super long but there’s not much point
Jones cheater so I’ll pass! The rest nothing spectacular because they’re not these extraordinary fighters

Back