The only acceptable hat for a grown man to wear is...

Hats are just for those low T receding hair line betas

Or Manlets trying to give them self some artificial height

...a flatcap.

49736_rf222.jpg

Of course no hat at all is safer, but if you must wear a hat a flatcap really is your best option. I'd caution against wearing them with a suit though, unless you're actively going for the turn of the century Irish farmer look.

Nobody over the age of 16 should ever wear a baseball hat unless you're actively playing baseball, and nobody should ever wear a trucker hat. Not even truckers. And god help you if you're one of those cunts who put a fucking fishhook on your hat.

Fedoras are obviously right out of the question. You definitely do not look like Humphrey Bogart. You look like a twat.

Stetsons are acceptable if you're actually a cowboy, but are otherwise best left alone.

You're welcome. Don't worry, I won't be charging you for the advice.

No one should listen to TS. He must get his fashion tastes from a Kohl's catalog cuz no one wears a flat cap or those kangol caps anymore. Also, to pull off a flat cap you should have a long, narrow face. On the other hand, baseball caps are acceptable when done tastefully.

iu

iu

...a flatcap.

49736_rf222.jpg

Fedoras are obviously right out of the question. You definitely do not look like Humphrey Bogart. You look like a twat.
No, YOU look like a twat. Moreso, you are one.

I say that as someone who owns both a fedora and a flatcap.

Why wear a hat at all when you can instead sport a luscious head of hair?

Amen TS. Though is still wear other types of hat from time to time the flat cap is the only one I’ll wear when I go out. Although the pic in the OP looks like it might be a paper boy hat not a flatcap, hard to tell from the angle

Why wear a hat at all when you can instead sport a luscious head of hair?
Most of the time because I'm too fucking lazy to comb it and I don't like walking around with the 'bed-head' look.

I always wear flatcaps, on nights out etc. I am balding so I have a shaved head and I hate it - it's not my type of haircut whatsoever but it's essential nowadays, so I like hiding my shaven head because I don't like it. Flatcaps massively suit me, fortunately.

Unlike you effete fucks working your pink jobs, I work outside doing manly stuff so I wear a had that has a broad brim to protect me from the evil sun. Flat cap is a cold weather piece of head gear.

Back