The only acceptable hat for a grown man to wear is...

Daverisimo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...a flatcap.

49736_rf222.jpg

Of course no hat at all is safer, but if you must wear a hat a flatcap really is your best option. I'd caution against wearing them with a suit though, unless you're actively going for the turn of the century Irish farmer look.

Nobody over the age of 16 should ever wear a baseball hat unless you're actively playing baseball, and nobody should ever wear a trucker hat. Not even truckers. And god help you if you're one of those cunts who put a fucking fishhook on your hat.

Fedoras are obviously right out of the question. You definitely do not look like Humphrey Bogart. You look like a twat.

Stetsons are acceptable if you're actually a cowboy, but are otherwise best left alone.

You're welcome. Don't worry, I won't be charging you for the advice.

...a flatcap.

49736_rf222.jpg

Of course no hat at all is safer, but if you must wear a hat a flatcap really is your best option. I'd caution against wearing them with a suit though, unless you're actively going for the turn of the century Irish farmer look.

Nobody over the age of 16 should ever wear a baseball hat unless you're actively playing baseball, and nobody should ever wear a trucker hat. Not even truckers. And god help you if you're one of those cunts who put a fucking fishhook on your hat.

Fedoras are obviously right out of the question. You definitely do not look like Humphrey Bogart. You look like a twat.

Stetsons are acceptable if you're actually a cowboy, but are otherwise best left alone.

If I saw a man wearing that hat, I would immediately think he was gay.

47’ Aggie cap

I see men wearing them from all ages

...a flatcap.

49736_rf222.jpg

Are you a Peaky Fucking Blinder or Brad Pitt?

...a flatcap.

49736_rf222.jpg

Yeah I'm not wearing a fucking flatcap on the farm mate
akubra.jpg

Back