The Onion's Ronda breakdown

I laughed at the bit about her acting.

tBhS9GA.png

good lord.

Not quite... Rousey announced she was going to 135 on November 18th, 2011. Cyborg's failed drug test was announced on January 6, 2012. Cyborg pissing hot had nothing to do with Ronda dropping to 135.

The plan was always for Ronda to fight Cyborg. She wanted to take a few fights at 135 before moving back up to fight Cyborg. The fight was already in the works when Cyborg failed her drug test. There is no evidence for or against, but Ronda's team said she signed on the dotted line, and was waiting for Cyborg to sign when her test results came back.

What's the point of posting this? I don't see the relevance to the topic at hand, correct me if I'm wrong.

It's not a reply. It's not a witty remark. It's simply posting an (I guess) unflattering photo for the sake of hating.

Should be at least dubworthy, imo. Not cause my feelings are hurt, but because it's annoying as fuck and trolling.

The Onion doesn't even need to touch her. Her squash matches and the retard fans she's brought in who think she's TEH GREATEST EVA are real life jokes.

not making fun of her, its blowing smoke up her ass like everyone else

What's the point of posting this? I don't see the relevance to the topic at hand, correct me if I'm wrong.

It's not a reply. It's not a witty remark. It's simply posting an (I guess) unflattering photo for the sake of hating.

Should be at least dubworthy, imo. Not cause my feelings are hurt, but because it's annoying as fuck and trolling.

Its the first thing i thought ofwhen i looked at the onion pic, because it showed her ankles looking similar.

You should get dubs for white knighting in every wmma thread ever made imo.

Last edited:

Mods would have to dub people every other second. The really funny part is that the most "beloved" woman fighter in Gina Carano has the same thing but it's okay because she's good looking:

sherdog2_20090301_1508165089.jpg

It's cool though. You gotta remember these people don't mean anything irl.

So salty

Onion writes some funny stuff but this aint it.

loisestrad accusing someone else of trolling. pot, meet kettle.

We need an updated version of this

Back