The one trick pony has been exposed AGAIN

The RRR hatred has been a bit extreme for the last year or so, but it is mainly due to her tyrannical fans forcing it down our throat that she was a "once in a life time athlete", the crying Rogan and his bullshit, and the "she could beat everyone on the planet including mayweather and mike Tyson at the same time" bullshit...would you dare to disagree, you would be ostracized as a "misogynist", or a "sexist" suffering from a "male privilege" disease...
her fans deserved it more than she did...anyway HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

most the replys probley came from them being actual virgin no life nerds. Long Live Ronda era. Now womans fights gonna be boring with this dyke fighting probley on roids.

This is what's "creepy" about ronda fans. Anyone who doesn't rate her or doesn't like her is called a virgin or a nerd.

Ronda was never that good - she was the PR vehicle for WMMA. Deal with it creepers.

she could be cain, under the right circuntances...

the whale is going back to the ocean, brown will be tapping an elephant in no time... instead of that beuty he had as a wife before...

its becuase she dominated the division so long and finally lost, like my boy mighty mouse, if he were to lose he would get completely shitted on lol. MM GOAT.
No I think it's not that. Of course success will always create haters. But Rousey behaved despicably for a long while and became a bully. Behaving like an arsehole tends to make people hate you all the more. All that talking of beating men was simply ridiculous. She just believed her own hype and lost all sense of reality and humility. She had a chance to redeem herself after the loss. But storming around looking like a churlish 6 year this last week just compounded the issue.

couldnt of worked out better.

she got her face smashed again in embarrassing fashion.

hopefully it will retire

and after it does the only people who can keep it relevant she has pissed off all week by not talking to them so i hope they go to town on her now

so with luck the only time i have to look at that fuckin petulant pigs face again is in holly and amanda gifs on here.

RR faced two big problems: excessive hype job (one she herself ended up believing) and a completely, utterly shitty, trashy personality. The combination of a shitty person and a hype job is a one way ticket to disaster. She had it coming.

Back