The one trick pony has been exposed AGAIN

rodn86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Haha brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Now we've got 2 great highlight reel clips of RR getting lit up!

And it wasn't even close this time LOL.

All you creepy RR fans who bought into her being the second coming of jesus or some shit = :oops:. Dana thanks you.

What a marvelous end to 2016.

That nauseating little dweeb Cruz got clowned for 5 rounds and RR got slept again.

Where are the white knights who came to her rescue every time someone said she's a one dimensional athlete beating up soccer moms now?

Why is it creepy to be a fan? she had a 100% finish rate and always entertaining fights.

why you so mad?

All you creepy RR fans who bought into her being the second coming of jesus or some shit = :oops:. Dana thanks you.

jesus christ u RR haters are virgin nerds or what? my dogs watched her since Strikeforce days, we just enjoyed her fighting, now everybody just saying she sucks. Shertards.

jesus christ u RR haters are virgin nerds or what? my dogs watched her since Strikeforce days, we just enjoyed her fighting, now everybody just saying she sucks. Shertards.

she was a one trick pony who was treated like Mohamed himself.

it's thoroughly enjoyable - arousing even - to see her getting smacked up.

i am now going to watch the post fight press conference with no pants on.

50c.jpg

Duckie McGregor will think about retiring now for sure.

You're an idiot.

she fought like she was paralyzed with fear, tbh I never liked her that much becaue she said she could beat mayweather and that she ducked cyborg now we all know cyborg would of fuckedher , I feel sad now for her though, because people just love to see others fail.

Badass RR, destroyed in her last two fights. She can take that damn smug look on her face and stuff it in a pillow and cry for the next 5 years.

What kind of dogs you got?

she was a one trick pony who was treated like Mohamed himself.

it's thoroughly enjoyable - arousing even - to see her getting smacked up.

i am now going to watch the post fight press conference with no pants on.

I dont care, i like gina carano more, i remember the hate she got from losing cyborg who was juiced up on roids. No wonder carano left.

I think it's largely to do with her personality, her feeling of entitlement and the fact that she became a terrible bully. And there's nothing people enjoy more than seeing a bully get their comeuppance. She had some amazing judo throws, some sublime arm bar setups and always had a very shabby boxing base. She started to believe her own hype and became utterly unbearable and disrespectful. The "don't cry" incident stands out rather ironically as does the "Dennis Hallman" incident. Despite her unique skill set, I'm glad she lost the way she did. Maybe it will teach her some humility. But after her no show at the promo events this last week; I doubt it.

I think it's largely to do with her personality, her feeling of entitlement and the fact that she became a terrible bully. And there's nothing people enjoy more than seeing a bully get their comeuppance. She had some amazing judo throws, some sublime arm bar setups and always had a very shabby boxing base. She started to believe her own hype and became utterly unbearable and disrespectful. The "don't cry" incident stands out rather ironically as does the "Dennis Hallman" incident. Despite her unique skill set, I'm glad she lost the way she did. Maybe it will teach her some humility. But after her no show at the promo events this last week; I doubt it.

its becuase she dominated the division so long and finally lost, like my boy mighty mouse, if he were to lose he would get completely shitted on lol. MM GOAT.

Whether you like her or not, this fight was pretty unsatisfying. Wish she could have gone out better than that. A year of will she/won't she culminating in... this.

most the replys probley came from them being actual virgin no life nerds. Long Live Ronda era. Now womans fights gonna be boring with this dyke fighting probley on roids.

Duckie McGregor will think about retiring now for sure.
How dare you talk about McGregor in a Rousey thread. He didn't spend the year beneath a cushion when he lost and he'd have challenged Cyborg for sure had he been in her shoes. And despite all his brash and at times irritating trash talk, he did actually show respect to the people he beat after the fight.

its becuase she dominated the division so long and finally lost, like my boy mighty mouse, if he were to lose he would get completely shitted on lol. MM GOAT.
When talking about Aldo you have to use "he", not "she".

Back