The one thing that we all have to agree about Khabib ...

Conor with 40 fellow cowards attack a bus and throws a hand truck through window-

Khabib whips his ass inside the cage as Conor uncles up before crank even makes it's way across face ...... then bhibster climbs cage BY HIMSELF and jumps into enemy territory.

Ball game over*

Conor with 40 fellow cowards attack a bus and throws a hand truck through window-

Khabib whips his ass inside the cage as Conor uncles up before crank even makes it's way across face ...... then bhibster climbs cage BY HIMSELF and jumps into enemy territory.

Ball game over*

MMA ruleset where you can dive at a guys legs and not get punted into the next planet lol.

Aint no grounded opponents on the bus.

MMA ruleset where you can dive at a guys legs and not get punted into the next planet lol.

Oh , is that how you see it ?

Fucking WOW-

Under normal circumstances, I tend to root for the stand up fighter. In fact , I used to support Conor from the first time I saw him ( mousasi v latifi). Then Conor showed the world how NOT to carry yourself like a man.

lol look at all the triggered Conor fanboys.

1jmNp0J.gif
Being undefeated drives people crazy

Oh the one who constantly lost to grapplers lol?
name some of these grapplers.

also, put the date when the fights happened.

also, Nick finished Tibau, who Khabib did nothing against.

lol it doesn't matter if that fight had a PRIDE ruleset, Conor got his ass kicked through and through.

He tried a knee, failed. Hell tried one when grounded too like a cheating rat, failed.

On a bus Conor would never have gotten up at the end of a round.

Love him or hate him, he will never take a dive and destroyed Conor just like he said he would! I can’t say that about many fighters, do you agree or not?

Khabib bless

Khabib wont take a dive but he and his management will beg and plead for a boxing match with Floyd where he gets paid to lose

Is that he’d be embarrassed in any hypothetical boxing match up against Floyd. Surely everyone would concur with that.

Back